R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   sportsman phenom george joins s n m motorsports (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/106484-sportsman-phenom-george-joins-s-n-m-motorsports.html)

A. Rhodes 03-20-2006 04:02 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George J 03-23-2006 08:16 AM

Ok guys I heard there was a welcome tread for me here on rc tech . I was given a link from my friend to check it out,man you guys are to cool.
I look foward to racing with yous this weekend. I will be there friday night to set up. Jeff I will pit as close to you as I can that way I can see how ur so fast and I can be like you. I like the help you and all have given me the past few races.
Larry I got a body painted just need you to trim it up,I made some cool decals out of spectrum tape cool.

Denny hope you got that battery to lend me I need to beat some of the slow guys buts.

Jason can u do my motors? if not jeff can do those too since ill be pitting along side him. I will buy lunch jeff.
Bob I hope your there..your my #1 target catch me if you can..

see everybody this weekend..

Go Snm Racing..

Bob Barry 03-23-2006 10:23 AM

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason Swift 03-23-2006 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what i was thinking :lol:

George J 03-23-2006 12:37 PM

jason- I hope you there to this weekend,I was hoping I could pit near you to,i just want to spread the friendship. man larrys gona like this paint job,when race is over i can pull the paint right off and have new colors for next time,i painted on top of clear wraper so i can get a couple of paint jobs on this body. See larry i told ya i could do it ;) Hope Steve B shows to he's COOL to.. :D

XrayFK05 03-23-2006 01:39 PM

I think your better off pitting with Scooby Horton..maybe you could ask for some of his speed secrets...

Greg Sharpe 03-23-2006 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
Jeff also would u mine i told george how fast you are an that it rubs off if u pit close enough rotflmao

Was that encoded or are you typing with your wang? :lol:

George J 03-23-2006 06:31 PM

Its almost bed time but I wanted to let Jeff Know that im runing stock this week and I asked to be in a heat with him so I can chase him around.

|<R1Z |> 03-23-2006 06:39 PM

lol. i cant stop laughing at 'sportsman phenom'...jeezus thats great.

Steve Bahnatka 03-23-2006 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
Was that encoded or are you typing with your wang? :lol:

lmao.....

George J 03-23-2006 06:51 PM

I hope Jeff gets there early tommorow I just got my new rdx and I need set up help and want to be sure i have what he has so i'm fast. I want to make a and prove im the real deal.

Steve b i need a faceplate for my new charger i got the ice..hook me up :spidey:

Steve Bahnatka 03-23-2006 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by George J
I hope Jeff gets there early tommorow I just got my new rdx and I need set up help and want to be sure i have what he has so i'm fast. I want to make a and prove im the real deal.

Steve b i need a faceplate for my new charger i got the ice..hook me up :spidey:

ok..i will once you(cough)i mean dennis approves his for printing :sneaky:

Bullet Bob 03-23-2006 09:19 PM

cuffs george was there thursday nite and i set his table up next to you. den i think i the team might be going downhill now.

Bullet Bob 03-23-2006 09:50 PM

does anybody know latif's sn we need to get scuba steve on trinity so we can have a factory sportsman battle snm vs. trinity hahaha

Zillon 03-25-2006 09:41 PM

I hear he's going to be stepping up to sportsman mod soon. :nod: