Prosc10 (DB10) no prep >

Prosc10 (DB10) no prep

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomkatn

Prosc10 (DB10) no prep

Old 04-15-2020, 04:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Prosc10 (DB10) no prep

Hello! My name is Walter. Glad to be here and could use some help. What compatible parts or any unknown websites can I get upgraded parts for my Prosc10? I have the DB10 and the Trophy Rat (which are identical except the body) and I canít Dian ANY parts except for stock. I just turned one into a no prep drag car and love it so far but need to upgrade some things still. If possible will use compatible parts but canít seem to find anything! Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Old 04-15-2020, 05:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Walter, you will likely find more awareness about this vehicle over on the Electric Off-Road section where it has it's own thread …

Team Associated ProSC10 / Trophy Rat / Reflex DB10 thread

The ProSC10/Trophy Rat/DB10 is in essence a hybrid of the SC5m, the rear motor B5 buggy, and to a lesser extent (even if name only) the SC10 … you should be able to get the answers you need over there, and if not, you will at least get the eye of those more familiar with vehicle …

… and welcome!

chargerfan1619 likes this.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Oh ok thanks man! I appreciate it!