Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree357Likes

3RACING SAKURA ADVANCE S 6/4

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2021, 10:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Guys, since you seem to be familiar with the coral springs do you guys know what is the USGT FDR for the south Florida tracks so I can order the spurs?
By looking at the forums I think Valkaria is 3.8
thanks in advance

Last edited by jacan; 04-23-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Guys, i don't know if this makes sense to you, let me know if looks crazy.
Since I'm going to try different combinations of pinions and spurs, I'm trying to build full center gear adaptors with each spur that I'm going to order, so I don't need to disassemble and assemble this and I can make a quick change.
I was looking at the parts list and I can only find the SAK-AS608 but I can't find for example the spur gear holder or the post as in the manual, does this means we cant order this and disassemble each time or is there anything that is compatible, what do you guys do in this case?

Old 04-23-2021, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

SAK-M4S37 & SAK-XS101
Old 04-23-2021, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jacan
Guys, since you seem to be familiar with the coral springs do you guys know what is the USGT FDR for the south Florida tracks so I can order the spurs?
thanks in advance
nope, valkaria is bigger then coral springs ... come on out to Valkaria this weekend will help you get sorted out.
Old 04-23-2021, 02:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks, i live in Pembroke pines, so its 3 hours away so it will be difficult for me to doit now. thanks for the help!
Old 04-23-2021, 02:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by moparSRT
Awesome, why are they in the parts list? is there an expanded parts list available?
Old 04-23-2021, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Thanks, i live in Pembroke pines, so its 3 hours away so it will be difficult for me to doit now. thanks for the help!
Im in St Pete ... also 3 hours lol

Awesome, why are they in the parts list? is there an expanded parts list available?
Sorry dont understand ur question
Old 04-23-2021, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

come to the open practice tomorrow at coral spgs. We will help you get sorted, You only really need 1-2 spurs depending on what classes you want to run. Pinions are more important by a mile. for usgt it is the Gravity rc motor as spec and try to get to to 2.7-3.4 and do it with pinions. A 80 t spur will be good. buy all the pinions in that range so when the track layout changes you will be good.
Old 04-23-2021, 06:16 PM
Tech Initiate

I will be there tomorrow, i was there a few weeks ago and talked to Richard Johnston and he gave me great pointers.
Im still trying to know who has 3Racking on coral springs as he told me there is a guy there,
I already have all the parts, the motor, 2 set of tires, receiver, I'm just missing the spurs and pions because I messed up the measures and they didn't fit.
I have 88Tv2 spur now and 48T pinion on the way home, but this will give me 3.48 fd so no go here.
this is what I planned to order in total so I can have the best spectrum of the posibilities

Pinions ans Spurs

64P

Pinion:

48T on the mail TQ 111677
+4 52 to order - avail
+4 56 to order - avail
+4 60 to order - avail tuning haus
+3 63T to order - avail tuning haus

Spurs:

96T on the mail TQ 111677
94T v2 to order - avail
91T v2 to order - avail
88T v2 i have
85T to order - avail

if I order the 80 spur, for what I see my max FD will be 2.81 fd, would this limit me if I want to go higher on the FD for example Valkaria or Village raceway?

My name is Javier what is your name so I can ask for you in the track?
Old 04-23-2021, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fat500
come to the open practice tomorrow at coral spgs. We will help you get sorted, You only really need 1-2 spurs depending on what classes you want to run. Pinions are more important by a mile. for usgt it is the Gravity rc motor as spec and try to get to to 2.7-3.4 and do it with pinions. A 80 t spur will be good. buy all the pinions in that range so when the track layout changes you will be good.
Dont think you will use anything over 3.0 anywhere ... just came back from Apex Raceway and ran 3.0 on the rug. The usgt spec motors have very little timing and need a lot of gear.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

I will be there tomorrow, i was there a few weeks ago and talked to Richard Johnston and he gave me great pointers.
Im still trying to know who has 3Racking on coral springs as he told me there is a guy there,
I already have all the parts, the motor, 2 set of tires, receiver, I'm just missing the spurs and pions because I messed up the measures and they didn't fit.
I have 88Tv2 spur now and 48T pinion on the way home, but this will give me 3.48 fd so no go here.
this is what I planned to order in total so I can have the best spectrum of the posibilities

Pinions ans Spurs

64P

Pinion:

48T on the mail TQ 111677
+4 52 to order - avail
+4 56 to order - avail
+4 60 to order - avail tuning haus
+3 63T to order - avail tuning haus

Spurs:

96T on the mail TQ 111677
94T v2 to order - avail
91T v2 to order - avail
88T v2 i have
85T to order - avail

if I order the 80 spur, for what I see my max FD will be 2.81 fd, would this limit me if I want to go higher on the FD for example Valkaria or Village raceway?

My name is Javier what is your name so I can ask for you in the track?
All ur spurs are too big for usgt, u need around 80t, also pinions over 56t make it harder to get to the motor screws.

Greg
Old 04-24-2021, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

TheBeave likes this.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks guys, now its clear, i now need to paint the body and do the alignment.
Im not going to worry with weight distribution right now because I don't have a RC scale and I need to get the car going
Old 04-25-2021, 06:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

thanks in advance
Valkaria is not 3.8 for fdr. You probably read an old post, but you do not realize is that a few years ago we ran any brand of 21.5t motor and the amp draw was much greater. For Valkaria the FDR with your new Motiv USGT motor would be 2.7_2.8 ish. You have my number. I told u to text me so that you do not buy the wrong stuff.....
Old 04-25-2021, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Thanks guys, now its clear, i now need to paint the body and do the alignment.
Im not going to worry with weight distribution right now because I don't have a RC scale and I need to get the car going
U will be doing a alignment after every run

U dont use a scale, simply lift the chassis with two allen wrenches (or anything thin and round) by the shock towers, front and rear have cutouts that are dead center, that will show u the heavy side.
YourConfused likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.