2020 1/10 On-Road Bodies >

2020 1/10 On-Road Bodies

Like Tree53Likes

2020 1/10 On-Road Bodies

Old 11-30-2020, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jochim_18 View Post
Had issues with it at first with over rotating. This body like to be mounted 6mm forward and have it sit really low without tire rub. I'm really liking the way it handles on both stock and mod. However don't get the ultra lite weight darn thing cracks on the wheel wells before I can even put it on my car. Get the light weight version of the hyper.
i mount all my bodies at the legal height of 115mm and never had a issue with tire rubbing
Old 11-30-2020, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jammin684 View Post
Will probably be just as good as today's bodies.
Just as good at what?
Old 11-30-2020, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Bodies.

Originally Posted by sps3172 View Post
Just as good at what?
Whatever you want to throw out there. Geez!
Old 01-18-2021, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Figured I would give this thread a bump and an update on the new Zoo Wolverine body. 21.5 TC on black carpet, small track and medium/medium high traction.
I tested 3 bodies last night; wolverine, new twister, and baybee. I tested all 3 bodies on two awesomatix mid motor cars, one with Clayton's setup, and one with my setup that I have been working on forever...

Verdict, the baybee is out! Maybe best on newer layout tracks where traction hasn't developed yet, but I have never really liked this body. Other guys at my track really like it, so I keep trying it, figuring one day it may just click. Really the night came down to the twister vs wolverine battle. Both bodies handled very similar, with the wolverine maybe rotating a little more in the mid corner in "lollipops". But, both cars, setup miles apart, showed that the twister was faster by about 1-2 tenths a lap on an 8 second layout. All in all though the wolverine was a very good body, and pretty stable, the twister just set better going into our low traction lollipop allowing it to get around the corner better than the wolverine, which over rotated in that spot. If it wasn't for that one spot, I would say the wolverine was better.
garnt likes this.