Tamiya TRF420 Thread >

Tamiya TRF420 Thread

Like Tree423Likes

Tamiya TRF420 Thread

Old 12-20-2023, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nice job making a pillow ball Tamiya TRF

Last edited by rccartips; 12-20-2023 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2023, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Tamiya tried this with the 414 cars. Most drivers removed it. Although it was just in the front of the chassis. It stiffened the cars up too much. And lost steering.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:40 AM
Tech Initiate

I recently ran my car on the Yatabe Arena, the track is black carpet and the Yokomo team (home team and they developed their cars here) are running BD11 USA version. I found my car to be twitchy, oversteering and somehow unpredictable. Ended my day early from sudden loss of rear traction and crashed (which is very weird as I can feel the car rear was pretty plant, just the front that need to be work on). Have a friend looking at the car. Will rebuilding the car and change some setup and see what it likes. But it shows some potentials against Yokomo and Mugen cars running that day. Pretty happy with car. I just need more time behind the wheel and more spares because they only carry Yokomo parts lol
Old 02-27-2024, 09:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by h2e
Has anybody got a TRF420(X) AND a TA08 to check if the rear TA08 arms would fit a TRF? Maybe the upper arm truangle could be done with some double turnbuckle parts you could mount them on the upper bulkheads?
414 to 415 to 420. Anything will work if you put you mind into it

kentech and Qatmix like this.