Tamiya Racing Semi's

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Marcos.J

Tamiya Racing Semi's

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 06:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Tamiya Racing Semi's

We all know how expensive it is to get into onroad racing. I bought a Tamiya racing semi truck. Its a blast and I love running it. I took it to my local indoor hobby shop and played on their carpet with it. Other guys there thought it was cool. They are what 137.00 RTR out of the box Go. The owner of the track called it a class killer? Why do you guys think it is a class killer? wouldn't it be more feasible to have this class with spare parts then try to spend 600-800 getting into a touring car? Thoughts on why its a class killer??
Old 08-07-2019, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

There is a big thread on these, very positive feed back always. I think we he ment was.. it's so easy to get into the class why would you want to spend $1000+.

It's a bridge between $1200 race car and getting right into racing for under $400 with charger, radio etc
Old 08-07-2019, 07:19 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rustytruck View Post
We all know how expensive it is to get into onroad racing. I bought a Tamiya racing semi truck. Its a blast and I love running it. I took it to my local indoor hobby shop and played on their carpet with it. Other guys there thought it was cool. They are what 137.00 RTR out of the box Go. The owner of the track called it a class killer? Why do you guys think it is a class killer? wouldn't it be more feasible to have this class with spare parts then try to spend 600-800 getting into a touring car? Thoughts on why its a class killer??
look here

Tamiya Euro Truck Class
1/8 IC Fan and DaSilva3525 like this.