R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #1591
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You got me man....just because I have a budget for my website development hardly implies anything about my ability to buy your dyno. We set a budget for the new site, I intend to stay within budget....

Wait really, you think that in any way has anything to do with this? Do you REALLY think I want your dyno? Seriously?

I have every dyno I listed........and I would never use a tekin if you paid me to. I already have two of the things.......why on earth would I want another. Now if it was a Max Mod, guilty. I don't got one of those.....missed one the other day on Hobbytalk to Bob Stormer for cheap......

Funny stuff man......funny stuff.

Good news is, you just made a complete fool out of yourself.

Later EddieO
Old 02-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #1592
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Pretty sure that was my Tekin Dyno . An old friend gave it to me since I thought it was pretty cool. I passed it along to EddieO since I knew he collected brushed motor related stuff.

As far as I know, it went to another one of our good friends that has been racing RC forever. He always used a Tekin Dyno and it had sentimental value for him. Eddie was pretty cool and passed it to him as a good gesture.

Last edited by Korey Harbke; 02-06-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: sp :D
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #1593
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

When you can't even afford to pay someone for developing graphics for your website...that means you are dead broke. What makes it worst, with your attitude no one is going to help you out. They will charge you accordingly because they know you will burn them. They know not to cast their pearls to the swine. No, your parents never taught you any manners. And yes, you are the black sheep...if I had spent that much time like you are here in RCTech.net I'd be a better driver. No, I didn't imply that to me...that meant it towards you. So did you want my dyno or not, that's the question. But you said no...and I know why because you were low on cash. It's okay man, you can let this go...no hard feelings..but I'm just teaching you a lesson here. I called you young...and you should of show some class and took it as compliment but instead...you have no class. Did I ever say "bow down to me"...I'm sorry I never said that..but I see that where ever you go, that's how you are...you like fights and that's just your nature. If you think you can outbid Bob Stormers with his income...dude, go make yourself a boloney sandwich.
N2Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #1594
Tech Elite

Heh, again laughable...

You just got told by the guy who GAVE me one, that I gave it away....no, I don't want to buy your dyno, I never did. Why would I want a 3rd of something, from a complete idiot no less, when I gave away the third one a year ago for FREE! Better yet, search on the threads for comments about the tekin, not positive on this forum, but I am sure I called it a POS long before you came around.

As for my graphics. I budgeted a set amount for the website. I always try to trade stuff when I can. No harm in it, as both sides often get what they want, but if you must know, I actually had quite a few offers on my graphics, samples have been going back and forth between me and the artist....we are close. The funny part is, I never said I was low on cash.....I just said I didn't have to spend on the graphics. I spent most of the website budget on the new software and a prebuilt template for it. Pretty trick too...

And I don't actually spend much time on Rctech.....look how many posts I've made in the last year....not many. I am simply too busy building motors for people.

And the Max-Mod wasn't an auction bud....just a for sale ad that he got to before I did. If I would of been first, dyno would of been mine....that's life though.

Spending time on RCtech makes you a better driver now? Weird, I always thought practicing on the track did that.

And I don't eat Boloney, stuff is yuckey.

Good luck selling that dyno though! Yer gonna need it!

Later EddieO
Old 02-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #1595
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2Deep View Post
Man, I hate to do this but you posted another thread stating that you were low on cash and that you would rather trade things for new graphics. Man, get a life...here is the link.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...-graphics.html
Let's move on ,

Eddie you are back
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #1596
Tech Elite

Yeah, time to race again.....this crawler stuff is too slow! Wait, if I had a new tekin dyno, they would be fast!

Later EddieO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Let's move on ,

Eddie you are back
Old 02-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #1597
OVA
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2Deep View Post
Man, I hate to do this but you posted another thread stating that you were low on cash and that you would rather trade things for new graphics. Man, get a life...here is the link.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...-graphics.html
Save your breath buddy... Back in the day ,Eddieo own R/C motor Co. his motor and his team driver has won many championship races...The guy know his stuffs
OVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #1598
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Marcos.J;10289509]Let's move on ,
N2Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:02 PM   #1599
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVA View Post
Save your breath buddy... Back in the day ,Eddieo own R/C motor Co. his motor and his team driver has won many championship races...The guy know his stuffs
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #1600
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO View Post
missed one the other day on Hobbytalk to Bob Stormer for cheap......
AND, it got here today. can you here it calling you? ..."Edddiiiiieeeeeeee....EEEEEEddiiiiieeeeeee..."

I've been doing the happy dance all day. Little bit of cabbage patchin, and doing some "shufflin". you know that Kia commercial with the Hampsters dancin? I'm the middle Hampster at this juncture.

That's me, the hampster in the lime green pants. Slide the handle over to about 18 seconds, turn up the speakers and enjoy the show!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

looking for....vintage 1/10-1/12 pan, need Schumacher 1/12th cars and parts.
Bob-Stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #1601
Tech Apprentice

Anyone with a fantom dyno for sale?
retro_ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #1602
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Has anyone ever tried to use the MuchMore motor dyno for silver cans? I had one back in the day, and I thought it worked well. Just wondering how it would work in this application.
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #1603
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If you're talking about the one that's eerily similar (OK, it's the same) as the Peak and Orion units, then yes. Optical RPM sensor, variable voltage to the motor, break-in setting, etc. Used by the TCS series to determine RPM at 7.2 volts- their limit is 18,750.

Excellent for telling you a motor's unladen freewheel RPM & amp draw at a given voltage. Provides no load on the motor and therefore no indication of torque. So, limited information but better than nothing at all.

RED DOT MOTORS- Fastest Titan 12T and silver can 540 motors in the known galaxy!
rccardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #1604
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Not being taught manners can make you look like a dick, but not being taught grammar or spelling just makes you look like an idiot

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #1605
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccardr View Post
If you're talking about the one that's eerily similar (OK, it's the same) as the Peak and Orion units, then yes. Optical RPM sensor, variable voltage to the motor, break-in setting, etc. Used by the TCS series to determine RPM at 7.2 volts- their limit is 18,750.

Excellent for telling you a motor's unladen freewheel RPM & amp draw at a given voltage. Provides no load on the motor and therefore no indication of torque. So, limited information but better than nothing at all.
Is there one that you prefer?
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote