Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Entry level/ Budget friendly EP Touring Car >

Entry level/ Budget friendly EP Touring Car

Like Tree16Likes

Entry level/ Budget friendly EP Touring Car

Old 03-14-2019, 10:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by outlaw820 View Post
I have heard a lot of good things about the xq1s, just didnít know anything about the durability of the kit and support. I know that Bartolo Racing is the distributor here in the states although is there anyone else who sell parts just in case he is out of stock on something?
Car is built is like a tank. If you look at the xq1s thread, no body broke anything beside me cracking the bumper mounts twice. After I boiled it, it has held up. I almost feel like I didn't even need to buy any spare parts. The arms will most likely wear out before they break.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

OP If you already have an xray, why not pick up a used xray that way you are able to parts share. Instead of needing suspension arms, blocks, knuckles for 2 cars theres a good chance that an older xray t4 will have the same consumable part.
Nerobro likes this.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by man1ac View Post
Stil undecided for me to if I should switch from the XI Sport NU to the XQ1s...
I'm a big fan of the XQ1S because it's amazingly good for the price. However the cheapest car is the car you already have. If the XI is working for you and you've got good parts support it might not be worth switching.
Nerobro likes this.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gigaplex View Post
I'm a big fan of the XQ1S because it's amazingly good for the price. However the cheapest car is the car you already have. If the XI is working for you and you've got good parts support it might not be worth switching.
You are absolutely right! But I bought two NUs from Hong Kong and want to build them with my girlfriend as VTA or truck. We won't run taxes, just a fun car to have beside our two TC7s.

I could sell my NUs and make an easy switch to the XQ1S or possibly the M Chassis (they look so fun and awesome)..
Old 03-15-2019, 10:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Used T4. Strip it down and rebuild.