Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

What Chassis is EJ Evan driving ?
Old 05-26-2019, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OVA View Post
Awesomatix, last time I saw him. But not 100% sure what he's driving at the Reedy.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stonedgti View Post
Awesomatix, last time I saw him. But not 100% sure what he's driving at the Reedy.
Awesomatix A800 with MMCX
yxiaocheng likes this.
Old 05-26-2019, 11:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

The weather compressed the schedule but the event was great. Steel City Raceway is spectacular and smooth. The Goodwines run a great facility. The Sweep tires held up great with very little deg. Team Associated ran a smooth program and as usual Scotty was entertaining and efficient. The racing was tight was the handout Reedy motors. Great decision to go spec! Congrats to all the winners! Had a great time.
silden likes this.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Another Reedy race in the books at a new location, Steel City Speedway in Fontana. Mother Nature threw up a few curve balls but lots of close and exciting battles in all the classes. Thank you to Rick and Sean C at Reedy for keeping Mike Reedy's dream alive, Scotty for "working" the program to help ensure we all got all four qualies and triple mains in spiced up with your usual announcing flair, and to Phil, Kyle and Beth Goodwine for an incredible racing venue and the local regulars for all your hard work to have the track ready each day and closed down at night. Special thanks to Tony Tam and Scorpion Power Systems, Mike Hanulec and Awesomatic and Eric Epp and Protofrom. Your products together combined for a winning combination for me at the end of a long but fun four days in May.

Panda
Old 05-30-2019, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Now that the Reedy Race is over, you are probably wondering what to do with your handout motor. Unless you plan on using it at your next club race, you can take advantage of Reedy’s exchange program and trade your handout motor for any Reedy motor at 50% off MSRP. But wait, there’s more! To thank the loyal racers who braved the wind, rain, and adverse track conditions at this year’s event, we are extending this offer to include any Reedy motor, battery, ESC, charger, or servo!

To take advantage of the exchange offer, contact Don Natale ([email protected]) or Tabby LeFaive ([email protected]) and use “RROC Exchange Program” in the subject line. In the message body, include the name you signed up under, your handout motor number, and the product that you would like to receive, and we will contact you to complete the exchange.

Rick Vessell and dawgmeat like this.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart View Post
Now that the Reedy Race is over, you are probably wondering what to do with your handout motor. Unless you plan on using it at your next club race, you can take advantage of Reedy’s exchange program and trade your handout motor for any Reedy motor at 50% off MSRP. But wait, there’s more! To thank the loyal racers who braved the wind, rain, and adverse track conditions at this year’s event, we are extending this offer to include any Reedy motor, battery, ESC, charger, or servo!

To take advantage of the exchange offer, contact Don Natale ([email protected]) or Tabby LeFaive ([email protected]) and use “RROC Exchange Program” in the subject line. In the message body, include the name you signed up under, your handout motor number, and the product that you would like to receive, and we will contact you to complete the exchange.

pretty cool program👍🏾

jlfx car audio likes this.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Awesomatix MMCX-2
Old 05-30-2019, 07:33 PM
OVA
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yxiaocheng View Post
Awesomatix MMCX-2
well is be any of EJ Evans MMCX set up sheet online soon ?
Old 05-30-2019, 07:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

well is be any of EJ Evans MMCX set up sheet online soon ?
EJ ran his speedworld setup. Word of caution -- EJ has a pretty amazing and controlled driving style. I whole saled my car to this setup for Q4 and it is by far the most pushy asphalt car I've ever driven. EJ made it look amazing.... I took the car straight to the sweeper outside wall and nearly couldn't complete my run. If your looking for rear grip -- this is your setup!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Z...ew?usp=sharing
Old 06-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

2019 Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions final results, and links to RedRC and LiveRC event coverage, have been added to www.reedyrace.com.

Results:
http://www.reedyrace.com/2019/onroad/legacy.html

Photos/Videos:
http://www.reedyrace.com/2019/onroad/media.html