Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Gizmo Racing USA Genesis TC Kit >

Gizmo Racing USA Genesis TC Kit

Like Tree344Likes

Gizmo Racing USA Genesis TC Kit

Old 10-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 176 (100%+)

I ran at Southern Indiana RC Speedway yesterday, the car was amazing! I did very little set up change from the medium/high bite of apex raceway to the low bite of SIRCS. Ill post my low bite black carpet set up soon. Super happy with how the car is working and where i am at with this car, after just 3 races on it! Thank you CT for a killer car, that is super durable, and is easy to work on.
CristianTabush and Marcos.J like this.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:53 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
I ran at Southern Indiana RC Speedway yesterday, the car was amazing! I did very little set up change from the medium/high bite of apex raceway to the low bite of SIRCS. Ill post my low bite black carpet set up soon. Super happy with how the car is working and where i am at with this car, after just 3 races on it! Thank you CT for a killer car, that is super durable, and is easy to work on.
i wonder now since 360 replaced the Black CRC carpet with some stuff from the UK. ( no more tire gluing )
Rick Vessell likes this.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:54 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

i got a few more tweaks that i will be trying out next saturday's outdoor race
Old 10-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
i wonder now since 360 replaced the Black CRC carpet with some stuff from the UK. ( no more tire gluing )
I ran unglued tires as well, so i think this set up will work well at least as a starting point. May have to make some tweaks to make it work as we want it to.
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:47 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
I ran unglued tires as well, so i think this set up will work well at least as a starting point. May have to make some tweaks to make it work as we want it to.
nice ! I hate gluing tires
Old 10-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

I wish US will get away from Black carpet and run what the UK runs. CRC black carpet is a money racket.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Attached is my mid motor genesis set up, for low bite black carpet. Anyone running the new car at NYGP this next weekend, with the ETS style grey carpet, this may be a great starting point. I did not glue the tires, the car was a bit "tipsy" the first couple of hot laps, especially when the pack was fully charged. After about 5-8 laps I could drive the car as hard as I wanted, and on this particular layout it was reflected in the lap times. I preferred the racer, vs the DBX in stock. However the DBX seemed better in mod, at least for me.
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer034life View Post
Thank you for the help car is doing well, Also I tried to order parts off the website and it said do a back draw but It didn't take any of my info. Do I replace the order and how do I pay also a where can i order a XL T-shirt. Thank you once again.
Also I would like to think everyone on this thread for the help. This car is amazing on black carpet. Coming from a AE7.1 to this is like night a day. I would consider myself new to this level of racing, so going outside of my league of club racing and starting to race the indoor carpet season. This car has brought be some confindence that no other chassis ever has. Keep up the good work can't wait to order my MidMotor thi coming november for my Bday.
Bank draft is ONLY for international orders or offline payments.

Please email me with your order number at [email protected] I will invoice you via paypal manually and you will be able to pay via CC or paypal.

Also, any business related things related to orders, please contact us directly via email. It guarantees that it stays in front of us. Otherwise, I guarantee it, I WILL forget it.