Like Tree6Likes

Destiny RX-10FF

Old 09-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

The R&D on the VBC does go back quite a ways since it started life as a Huge RC FF03 conversion but I would not hesitate for a second on the Destiny. It's beautifully executed with proven suspension and drive train components from their 4wd TC. I don't see anything in these pics that worries me and based on the design and quality of my Destiny RX10SR, it's a safe purchase.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by DavidNERODease View Post
The R&D on the VBC does go back quite a ways since it started life as a Huge RC FF03 conversion but I would not hesitate for a second on the Destiny. It's beautifully executed with proven suspension and drive train components from their 4wd TC. I don't see anything in these pics that worries me and based on the design and quality of my Destiny RX10SR, it's a safe purchase.
Roche was also in the ff03 conversion era if I remember correctly. Roche/Max Ma are part of the designers for Destiny..
Old 09-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Johnny Carey View Post
Roche was also in the ff03 conversion era if I remember correctly. Roche/Max Ma are part of the designers for Destiny..
Max also did the VBC FF-TWELFE.. so yes, he knows how to make FF design
Old 09-13-2018, 11:56 PM
Tech Adept

New part!

Old 09-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by nicoo2k4 View Post

Max also did the VBC FF-TWELFE.. so yes, he knows how to make FF design
I understand what you said But I Drive a bunch of FF FWD car and with my driving skill experience I can said between the VBC FFtwelve / FF17 and the VBC FF18 we have big difference I am nerly 0.3 sec faster with my FF18 than my FF17 I don't know if the new drivetrain and rear design are for that but I realy love this car. the destiny seems to have the same rear end design as VBC so VBC are maybe the refecence in FWD !?!?

I talk alot with some guy in germany on FB they have a FF 13.5 spec class with muchmore fix timing motor and the quickest car on the track is the MTS V3 faster than awesomatix fwd homemade conversion they test the Destiny FF this weekend and they will do a report after their race
Old 09-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm looking forward to this report. I know the magical MTS car will be tough to beat.