R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-18-2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Default does anyone has some specs on team brood cobalts 27s

hey guys i have been reading alot about the new monstercobalt 27 stock motors but does anyone have any specs an the ones from team brood.
Rasmus TbEvo IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #2
Tech Regular

go ask on the teambrood page, but i found customer service is a bit poor. maybe they have too much business than they can handle and dont really want anymore.
noobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Tech Regular

i know but i just tought that maybe some guys in here had some specs to compare with
Old 02-18-2006, 01:28 PM   #4
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie
go ask on the teambrood page, but i found customer service is a bit poor. maybe they have too much business than they can handle and dont really want anymore.

That's not nice to say.. EddieO and crew are working really hard to keep up with the demand at this periode off the year.. maby you need to be a bit more patience..

btw.. these motors are really fast..
hugovdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #5
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugovdb
That's not nice to say.. EddieO and crew are working really hard to keep up with the demand at this periode off the year.. maby you need to be a bit more patience..

btw.. these motors are really fast..
there isnt much usefull info there, just crap on what happen at the hotel at snowbirds.

just my opinion
noobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:56 PM   #6
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Noobie, I answered your questions and responded to your email......don't see how thats poor customer service. I had 600 emails in my box and 200+ orders to sort through.....doing the best I can.

I also work at my normal day job, so I can't always look stuff up while at work....but I can chat on RCtech.

Later EddieO
Old 02-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #7
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Eddie is one of the few motor tuners that WILL get on here and answer any questions, EA also takes the time to help out. There are others but these two answer just about everyday, thank you Eddie and Eric.
Old 02-19-2006, 11:13 AM   #8
Tech Regular

i must say to that eddie is one of the two greatest guys i have ever dealed with thanks eddie because of your motors i got my time 3 seconds better so i finaly made a lap more
Old 02-19-2006, 12:10 PM   #9
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

Quote:
there isnt much usefull info there, just crap on what happen at the hotel at snowbirds.

just my opinion
Noobie-I hate to say it but your Opinion Sucks.Everyone that knows racing knows that during the snowbirds all Motor and Battery Companies practically shutdown for this big event.
WHY you ask?
To support people like you that have purchased Br00d Products and traveled to the states to attend the BIGGEST R/C race in history.
Eddie does more for his Customers than almost anyone I know in the R/C Industry.If you have a TRUE knock then say it but dont be an idiot.
It's like this.If you DONT know what your talking about then please spare everyone your pointless opinion and shut up.
If you have a SERIOUS Complaint then Eddie im sure is more than happy to help and try to do what he can WITHIN REASON!!!!!!!!!!!Some people dont understand the WITHIN REASON PART.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #10
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRacer
Noobie-I hate to say it but your Opinion Sucks.Everyone that knows racing knows that during the snowbirds all Motor and Battery Companies practically shutdown for this big event.
WHY you ask?
To support people like you that have purchased Br00d Products and traveled to the states to attend the BIGGEST R/C race in history.
Eddie does more for his Customers than almost anyone I know in the R/C Industry.If you have a TRUE knock then say it but dont be an idiot.
It's like this.If you DONT know what your talking about then please spare everyone your pointless opinion and shut up.
If you have a SERIOUS Complaint then Eddie im sure is more than happy to help and try to do what he can WITHIN REASON!!!!!!!!!!!Some people dont understand the WITHIN REASON PART.
true
hugovdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:54 AM   #11
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
Noobie, I answered your questions and responded to your email......don't see how thats poor customer service. I had 600 emails in my box and 200+ orders to sort through.....doing the best I can.

I also work at my normal day job, so I can't always look stuff up while at work....but I can chat on RCtech.

Later EddieO
Day job, LOL i thought you were a retired million $$$ MAN, guys i know Eddie0 and he is one good guy when it come to customer service he get things done, so if you didn't get you email answer he is working his day job LOL.
Ramyuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #12
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yes, I still do my day job.....not because of the money, but because it's the right thing to do.....

Later EddieO
Old 02-20-2006, 12:33 PM   #13
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Quote:
team brood is an awesome giver. i see "eddie" here posting more than anyone else at times, and he gives unlimited amounts of help to anyone (regardless of using his stuff or not). a true giver to the RC Community.
RCMits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:39 PM   #14
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

You guys need to settle down. I think he was making a joke. He said there was too much business and Eddie admitted he was busy. Sounds like he was partial right. Plus he sent the person to the correct page to ask the question.
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:56 PM   #15
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
Yes, I still do my day job.....not because of the money, but because it's the right thing to do.....

Later EddieO
I hear you brother man keep up the good work.
Ramyuras is offline   Reply With Quote