Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Reasons why EuroTruck is dieing >

Reasons why EuroTruck is dieing

Like Tree91Likes

Reasons why EuroTruck is dieing

Old 07-25-2018, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

One of the "big reasons" euro truck works, is the unique body, slippery tires, and completeness of the kit. The only decisions a buyer needs to make, is what radio, and what steering servo to use.

It's going to sound like a broken record now, but each class at the track, should look unique. You should be able to identify the class as you open the door, and should be able to tell someone what to look for to identify the class without knowing what "21.5" is. VTA, USGT, WGT-R, F1, and most recently Euro Truck all follow this rule.

Going with the RJ Speed option, means there's a motor, esc, battery, and servo decision to make. Then the body question comes up. And, finally, going RJ Speed means your class is unique to your track. Euro Truck is a worldwide class, and you can take that car anywhere, and run it.

That said: cheap pan cars... yes, rj speed please.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

When it comes to Legends we all seem to run the same motor rule across the country. The battery is usually the only thing that varies. Speed controls can be whatever you want, but most people fall into similar ones based on the battery rule. The cars are a lot like the Euro truck in the there is almost no maintenance besides replacing worn or broken parts, there's almost nothing that can be done to the cars, and they are very simple for even beginners to build. I know my girlfriend has been having fun racing them and learning about it. The same rubber tires used in WGT-R and F1 can be used on them. But I understand if we are having the same issues in Euro truck then they would likely happen in Legends too.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:58 AM
AMZ
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Make the fast guys carry a trailer !!
vivo quevas likes this.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

I've really, really, wanted to do trailers....
Old 07-26-2018, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

I like the Smokey and the Bandit races