Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default Aluminum Anodizing

check this site out www.mcfanodizing.samsbiz.com
Old 02-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

be aware this guy here is the link of the thread that he create previous http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...67#post2122067 although it had a lot of good reputation previous but currently it did not take care their customer satisfaction like my case i had been try to contact him for almost 1 month even email him few time but he just did not give any response or reply some more it simply do my part causing my part pitting. i already give up to try resolve our problem and i have to spend 90 USD just redoing my parts. here is the pic that i take after i redoing my part. if anyone interested send me a PM. at last hope you enjoy my money.
Attached Thumbnails Aluminum Anodizing-p2080039.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-p2080037.jpg  
Old 02-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Tech Adept

I also told you to send me your parts back you were not satisfied with and I would see what I could do. Also NO I am not going to answer your phone call when you call 3:00 in the morning. and also the guy that did your parts told you the same thing I did. I belong to that forum where you met him and I talked to him about it too you were just being anal about the whole situation.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mcf74
I also told you to send me your parts back you were not satisfied with and I would see what I could do. Also NO I am not going to answer your phone call when you call 3:00 in the morning. and also the guy that did your parts told you the same thing I did. I belong to that forum where you met him and I talked to him about it too you were just being anal about the whole situation.
you never reply me an email since i ask for solution. and can you say which day i calling you i can attach my phone bill and call statement to show do i call you at that time. you told me that the aluminium are different grade so the reuslt that the color will be different do you think that HB will using 7000 series for left upper bulkhead and 6000 series for right bulkhead you think i stupid or HB stupid?
Old 02-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

whatever I am not going to argue with you over nothing you are not worth it. you have no idea what goes on in manufacturing. also if I did not get your call its probly not going to be on your bill.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

whatever I am not going to argue with you over nothing you are not worth it. you have no idea what goes on in manufacturing. also if I did not get your call its probly not going to be on your bill.
if you say that is manufacturing fault why the second time i reanodized my parts the color will be the same? and dont try to give excuse on this what ever i make a call even a single minute or single second my bill will be show. at last i don't even think that your service is excellent or customer satisfaction good. hope you enjoy my money and the point i argue with you is i want people know my problem and other people wont get cheat by you again.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Tech Adept

like I said Im done with you . you just want to break balls. I did not cheat you . go cry on some elses shoulder
Old 02-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

like I said Im done with you . you just want to break balls. I did not cheat you . go cry on some elses shoulder
see who will be crying on someone elses shoulder first
Old 02-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Tech Adept

Old 02-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Old 02-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

how much to do an Xray T2 ?
Old 02-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Since the crying comment really rubbed me the wrong way and I grow tired of seeing this thread spammed all over these boards I will go into details on my experience with this guy. I had planned on keeping this info to myself but today pushed me over the edge.

In October 2005 I sent Marc all the aluminum from my brand new XRay FK05 along with some additional Team Tamale items with the hopes to get them anodized Orange. Well he gets the stuff on 10/7 and shots me an email to let me know he has some questions and then says he will get them out in the mail the following week. A couple weeks go by and I ask him where the stuff is, no response, then a couple days later he says something went wrong with the shipping, the package came back to him and I should receive it that week. At this time he also tells me he was repacking it from the original shipping container and it looks like the aluminum wasn't finished drying and if I'm not happy send it back. This is when RED FLAGS starting going off in my mind. Anywho, I get the stuff and it is COMPLETELY TRASHED! He soaked the aluminum in acid and it ate holes in almost everything and ate down the bulkheads so much they were 20% smaller. He said he didnt know what had happened but to send it back and he would redo it. At this time I told him the parts needed replaced as they were trashed and gave him a complete list of the pieces he ruined. I will say Marc replaced everything except the body posts. While I was satisified that he replaced the majority of the pieces it took over 2 months which turned out to be 17% of the shelf life of the FK05.

Take from my experience what you will, in my opinion I still lost out on the deal because of this guy's inexperience even though he replaced the majority of the parts. I cut my losses (postage & time) and learned from the experience I just don't think guy should berate those customers who voice their displeasure.
Attached Thumbnails Aluminum Anodizing-bulk5.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-bulk3.jpg  
Old 02-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Looks like it was left in the acid bath a bit too long.

Do you smell something burning?
Old 02-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Damn that looks bad. I actually sent mine off to a proper anodising shop. Will post pics within a week and hopefully everything goes well.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

my one look like this some was burn some look dull some look too light like no enough color some look black spot that pitting a small hole
Attached Thumbnails Aluminum Anodizing-p1240006.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-p1240007.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-p1260022.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-p1260025.jpg   Aluminum Anodizing-p1260031.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.