Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Xpress Execute XQ1S Sport Clubracer >

Xpress Execute XQ1S Sport Clubracer

Like Tree230Likes

Xpress Execute XQ1S Sport Clubracer

Reply

Old 09-14-2018, 09:52 AM
  #271  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 116
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Thanks everyone. I'm sold on this car. Will be pick one up for my 8 year old. He's definately going to crash lol. I'll just turn down the throtte EPA to 50% until he gets better. My reward for him is 10% increase in EPA everytime he can go around the track 10x without crashing.
johnzhou2476 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:32 AM
  #272  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by johnzhou2476 View Post
Thanks everyone. I'm sold on this car. Will be pick one up for my 8 year old. He's definately going to crash lol. I'll just turn down the throtte EPA to 50% until he gets better. My reward for him is 10% increase in EPA everytime he can go around the track 10x without crashing.
send Bartolo a pm
Bartolo Racing likes this.
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:21 PM
  #273  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: RC
Posts: 137
Default Battery options?

Does it accept shorty lipos? Really keen on getting this car
s10096898 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:14 AM
  #274  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by s10096898 View Post
Does it accept shorty lipos? Really keen on getting this car
As long as you can find a way to secure the shorty pack to the chassis . But no , the car comes set up for regular size lipo packs
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:03 PM
  #275  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default


Here is what a got so far running the car for the First time , little mishap in the Main due to the lack of marshals but the car was very good. I shaved a little bit off the front rear arm mounts to be able to run a shorter wheelbase and helped tremendously in the tight "S" section of the track. Used Progressive Xray shocks with RaceOpt 2.5's springs , the stock shocks are good these just felt better for me. I was able to click the fastest laps today in qualifying and in the Main. Great car for the money. Thanks Bartolo for the kit .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
XQ1S_MarcosJ.Asphalt.pdf (4.42 MB, 7 views)
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:12 AM
  #276  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
Bartolo Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wesley Chapel Fl
Posts: 358
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post

Here is what a got so far running the car for the First time , little mishap in the Main due to the lack of marshals but the car was very good. I shaved a little bit off the front rear arm mounts to be able to run a shorter wheelbase and helped tremendously in the tight "S" section of the track. Used Progressive Xray shocks with RaceOpt 2.5's springs , the stock shocks are good these just felt better for me. I was able to click the fastest laps today in qualifying and in the Main. Great car for the money. Thanks Bartolo for the kit .
car looked great
Marcos.J likes this.
Bartolo Racing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:05 PM
  #277  
Tech Addict
 
fathead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Auckland NZ
Posts: 612
Default

I will have a RC Crew Chief model available for this soon, I just have to measure up the shock towers.
gigaplex likes this.
fathead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:02 PM
  #278  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
gigaplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posts: 2,338
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fathead View Post
I will have a RC Crew Chief model available for this soon, I just have to measure up the shock towers.
Sweet, saves me the hassle.
fathead likes this.
gigaplex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:04 AM
  #279  
Dan
Tech Elite
iTrader: (53)
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,737
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Does this car have any issues with gear diff leakage?
Dan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 AM
  #280  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Does this car have any issues with gear diff leakage?
none that i know of , i dont have any issues with mine
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:00 PM
  #281  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default


Ready for the 2018-19 outdoor FSEARA season
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:45 PM
  #282  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
gigaplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posts: 2,338
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post

Ready for the 2018-19 outdoor FSEARA season
Why do you have button head screws in the front shock tower countersunk recesses?
Marcos.J and JC3 like this.
gigaplex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:25 AM
  #283  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Airwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,031
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Why not? lol
Marcos.J likes this.
Airwave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:24 PM
  #284  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (199)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,989
Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
Why not? lol
man thatís an ancient secret from Bert ! Thatís worth like 3 tenths per lap
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:52 PM
  #285  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,125
Default

A Real Life Tinker Gnome: Xpress Execute cars club racer - some pictures and review

Well I lost half my pictures from building the car.



If you don't wanna look at my pretty pictures: It comes with tools. (Nut driver, allen wrenches, turnbuckle tool, ball end wrench) The shock bodies are plastic and need extreme care when assembling. Put in the bulkhead braces before you attach the bulkhead top or center bridge.

Of the $100 cars... I think this might be the best one.

(That took me long enough to do...)
Nerobro is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service