R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   2006 IIC - Las Vegas (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/101368-2006-iic-las-vegas.html)

Big Daddy Boomer 02-10-2006 03:53 PM

2006 IIC - Las Vegas Presented by Jaco and SMC
 
The future is here :sneaky:

Matt M. 02-10-2006 03:56 PM

ohh.. man....that will be a blast.....

jimnew 02-10-2006 03:56 PM

Sweet!!

I'm there again :cool:

AM03GT 02-10-2006 03:58 PM

calander marked~!!!

Keith Billanti 02-10-2006 03:58 PM

See you there ;)

KB


AWWWW... its not on the "good end" of the strip.... :( wife may not come...

KB

Big Daddy Boomer 02-10-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
See you there ;)

KB


AWWWW... its not on the "good end" of the strip.... :( wife may not come...

KB

The hotel has free shuttle service to the strip and there is SO much to do in this hotel it is basically a city in itself.

wallstreet 02-10-2006 04:09 PM

Place looks top notch just like everything boomer and scotty cook up



TOM OWENS YOU SEE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Billanti 02-10-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
The hotel has free shuttle service to the strip and there is SO much to do in this hotel it is basically a city in itself.


Oh.. you dont have to sell me baby.... im IN!

But, we will have a 3 month old at that point and well.. she most likely wouldnt have come either way...

Keith

tofuburger 02-10-2006 04:18 PM

Boomer
Are you guys working on room rates? Cant wait vacation request is in and will see you in Vegas.

Larry

bigoTC3fan 02-10-2006 04:30 PM

Sounds awesome, been waiting to here this. Hope to see ya all there. i'm sure it will be a blast.
Tom

yes Wallstreet i seen it right after Bommer posted and i've been working on getting it off :nod: HELL YA

HarshGuy 02-10-2006 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
The hotel has free shuttle service to the strip and there is SO much to do in this hotel it is basically a city in itself.

NIIICCCEEEE ....now I can finally collect my drink :nod:

Mr. Shookie 02-10-2006 07:28 PM

What is the discount code for reservations?????? HINT HINT>...ready to make them right now...Got a tax return burning a hole if you catch my drift...LOL
-Shookie <><

Big Daddy Boomer 02-10-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofuburger
Boomer
Are you guys working on room rates? Cant wait vacation request is in and will see you in Vegas.

Larry

Info will be coming out soon. As soon as these things are finalized, We will let you all know.
Stay Tuned
Boomer

Big Daddy Boomer 02-10-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
What is the discount code for reservations?????? HINT HINT>...ready to make them right now...Got a tax return burning a hole if you catch my drift...LOL
-Shookie <><

LOL See above!

Big Daddy Boomer 02-10-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
NIIICCCEEEE ....now I can finally collect my drink :nod:

4am Stumbling through the casino!

Boomer


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:28 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net