2006 IIC - Las Vegas

You're on Page 46 of 94
Go to
  • Quote: I'm with you there......except knowing what you're doing on carpet. I have a little experience in that department.....LOL What classes are you running? I'm all rubber tire on the rug.
    Experience?? RUG BURNS???
  • Quote: Experience?? RUG BURNS???
    Are you gonna even race or just take up a room to recover from your hangover
  • Quote: Are you gonna even race or just take up a room to recover from your hangover
    Dal, sounds like he's challenging you to a "drink off"
  • Quote: Hey Boomer,

Any idea what time everything will start on Wensday? Need to make my flight plans!

EA
    We will be starting early on Wednesday. You will want to arrive on Tuesday for Registration.

Boomer
  • Quote: There were a bunch of wives there last year...I didnt ever see mine till after the races each day....they she would wonder back in and hit the tabels with us... Hell she was on a first name basis with Hara, surikarn, The myberg's and a bunch of others by the end of the week!! LOL

Just make sure to give her lots of money!!

EA

I told my wife the race was cancelled....she lost me too much money last year
  • Quote: I told my wife the race was cancelled....she lost me too much money last year
    Mine just went and did some serious shopping and I think plans on doing it again!!
  • And with 100 more racers this year, they can really blow a wad o' dough.
  • Quote: And with 100 more racers this year, they can really blow a wad o' dough.

especially on a roomate.
  • yeti with all the money you make its no big thing
  • Quote: Herrmann just get your entries in....Your on "the list"!!

EA
    You mean to tell me you didn't take care of this for me? What kind of a team do you think your running!
  • Boomer:

On the registration form you could list you sponsors. A few of mine depended if I made it in one of the 500 spots. Can we still add them to the list? I am sure they would like to see there name in the program next to my entry. Thanks again!
  • Anybody else looking for a roommate? I could work out something with anyone that needs one.
  • Hodge- Good plan lmao
    BJ- Got your IM last night, was away, hit me up with an email or PM on what you needed
  • Will there be a list posted of who is in what class? If so, when?
  • Quote: Will there be a list posted of who is in what class? If so, when?
    Boomer said some time around the 15th.....so next monday if they can get it done sooner Im sure they will post it but that was the date that was posted some place in here.