Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Infinity IF11 1/10th f1 >

Infinity IF11 1/10th f1

Like Tree64Likes

Infinity IF11 1/10th f1

Hide Wikipost
Old 03-03-2018, 06:17 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Infinity IF11 1/10th f1
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: RCBuddha
Ifinity 1F11 Wiki Post!

Print Wikipost

Old 08-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G-rem View Post
Hi there,

Can someone please tell me the outer diameter of the shock body ? And the inner diameter of the shock spring, please ?

Thanks,
G-rem
not sure the size but a standard touring car spring will fit

G-rem likes this.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Alex, this was the subliminal question behind my previous post !
Old 08-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Finally getting around to building up the IF11 I have, did anyone else have issues with the servo fitting?? I am using a Spektrum S6240 that is under the max depth of 11mm (it's only like 9.7mm), and the kit supplied servo saver still hits the side of the "monocoque".

Just wondering what you did if there was an issue, I don't want to start whittling away on it as I know that a regular low profile servo "should" fit fine. anyway, will mess with it again tonight, was just wondering if anybody had the same issue with the initial build.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by aracefan View Post
Finally getting around to building up the IF11 I have, did anyone else have issues with the servo fitting?? I am using a Spektrum S6240 that is under the max depth of 11mm (it's only like 9.7mm), and the kit supplied servo saver still hits the side of the "monocoque".

Just wondering what you did if there was an issue, I don't want to start whittling away on it as I know that a regular low profile servo "should" fit fine. anyway, will mess with it again tonight, was just wondering if anybody had the same issue with the initial build.
for me I don't use the stock servo saver because he come loose quick I prefer my modified Xray servo saver

and for the servo saver I have the same issue with the stock servo saver ... I forget the screw and I do 2 race day without it !!
if you will stick with the stock one you can sand the plastic post a bit and the servo saver face too to have a bit clearance

I suggest you when you screw the lower arms change the screw for the longest a s possible.... the stock screw have the correct leight if you dont use the 3mm shims under arms and if you use the shim add 3mm on the screw too !!! if you broke a lower arms the screw can pop up and strip the plastic tread on a hard crash and scrap the monococ lower parts

i highly recommand that parts for the IF11 its a must have !!!

https://gripworksrc.com/collections/...mm-2mm-3mm-5mm
https://gripworksrc.com/collections/...stiffener-if11
aracefan likes this.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Quinny45 View Post
for me I don't use the stock servo saver because he come loose quick I prefer my modified Xray servo saver

and for the servo saver I have the same issue with the stock servo saver ... I forget the screw and I do 2 race day without it !!
if you will stick with the stock one you can sand the plastic post a bit and the servo saver face too to have a bit clearance

I suggest you when you screw the lower arms change the screw for the longest a s possible.... the stock screw have the correct leight if you dont use the 3mm shims under arms and if you use the shim add 3mm on the screw too !!! if you broke a lower arms the screw can pop up and strip the plastic tread on a hard crash and scrap the monococ lower parts

i highly recommand that parts for the IF11 its a must have !!!

https://gripworksrc.com/collections/...mm-2mm-3mm-5mm
https://gripworksrc.com/collections/...stiffener-if11
Thanks, man, I'll order those from Alex in the next day or two... Appreciate the quick advice!!