Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
What carbon parts for my XXX-S Losi Sport Touring RTR? >

What carbon parts for my XXX-S Losi Sport Touring RTR?

What carbon parts for my XXX-S Losi Sport Touring RTR?

Old 02-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default What carbon parts for my XXX-S Losi Sport Touring RTR?

Hello,

Just picked up a very good condition Losi XXX-S Sport RTR Touring car. Came with two batteries, charger and set of orignal wheel and a set of foam wheels. I used to own a Losi graphite touring kit car back in the day and regret having sold it. Car will be used for parking lot racing. Want to know what are the absolute most critical parts to change out with Losi graphite parts. The original XXX-g I owned was pretty much all graphite. Is the graphite chassis the most important part, shock towers, etc. I believe that a parking lost is not as forgiving than an indoor track, etc. Ger.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

BRP used to make a wide bumper for the xxxs, i'd just stock up on suspension plastics and carry a spare or two of each. The car's were pretty tough but the arms were milled out in such a way that they are pretty fragile. I still have a ton of xxxs stuff. Best single upgrade you can make if you intend to race the car is a spur gear adaptor.
Attached Thumbnails What carbon parts for my XXX-S Losi Sport Touring RTR?-20160614_192453.jpg  
Old 02-22-2018, 08:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Do have any XXX-s graphite parts you are willing to part with? Chassis, shock towers. xxx-s graphite roller you are willing to sell? Ger.