R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-06-2006, 08:23 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Cyclone vs MR4 TC BD

Hi Mate, i need the feed back of the cyclone and BD owner's, because i am very interested by these two models and don't know how to choice ! and i want to know what do you think about it... Thanx a lot. Sorry for my bad english
ricou42120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:31 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Of course BD, very durable than the Cyclone,
G2B Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:35 AM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I dont own either but whats great about both of them is they share suspension parts with older model cars. So lots of spares should be available.
Cyclone and pro4
BD and SD
Old 02-06-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricou42120
Hi Mate, i need the feed back of the cyclone and BD owner's, because i am very interested by these two models and don't know how to choice ! and i want to know what do you think about it... Thanx a lot. Sorry for my bad english
I suggest BD ( better design on upper deck section ). Performance ? they are comparable depend on who is driving. Both cars are agressive type.

However, If I were you ...... I will stick with MSX ( even better ) or buy Xray T2.
asw7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

i just bought a cyclone and i am very pleased with it.i have seen the yok bd and it was impressive also.i just prefer the cyclone due to parts support in my area.yoks have always been tough to find parts for around here.i have to say though,i can honestly say that i have owned almost all of the latest and greatest cars out and the cyclone is on the very top of my list.very nicely designed and well thought out.parts quality is outstanding and the handling is amazing.the yokomo is nothing to sneeze at though.the car looks like a work of art and looks like a promising choice also.i would check and see what the parts availablity is in your area for both and go with the car you get the most support from.
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:28 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Geetoo Send a message via Yahoo to Geetoo

Cyclone has more agility than BD, fast on corners specially using Hara's set up. Its a durable car with tons of reliability. Its success can speak for itself.
www.team-durango.com
www.actionhobbiesonline.net
Geetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:38 AM   #7
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ROBORAT

i've owned a BD in the past and it's a great car! have nothing bad to say about it. very smooth, an awesome corner speed. well thought of design which i think stems from yokomo's years of success with belt driven desings (BD seems like a well refined mr4-tc of old).

i havnt owned a cyclone but have had a chance to try one out. car handles very well and truns on a dime without breaking rear traction (with the right set-up that is ... ).

you cant go wrong with either car though.... whatever you choose, you're sure to get a fast car that'll be toough to beat on the track.

http://www.hobbyhaven.com.my/
ROBORAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:54 AM   #8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

TC4 is also a awesome car!
babytoy101 is offline   Reply With Quote