Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Tuesday Night 2WD Buggy At Scottsdale RC >

Tuesday Night 2WD Buggy At Scottsdale RC

Tuesday Night 2WD Buggy At Scottsdale RC

Old 01-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default Tuesday Night 2WD Buggy At Scottsdale RC

I am starting this thread in hopes of generating a larger 2WD buggy turnout on Tuesday night at SRS. We have so many fast buggy racers in this area but few come out during the week. Stock or Mod, whatever you want to race! I know after the SW Touring car race next weekend a handful of us on-road guys will be running alot of off-road. It would be great to have a buggy class. Most times on Tuesday night we have to run buggy and truck together. The racing has been good but it sucks to run with trucks. Any comments are welcome. Hope to see you and your buggy Tuesday night!
Ron G.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've got a ZX-5 I want to run, but don't know if I want to get it thrown in 2wd or truck. Been meaining to come out for a while. What do ya think??
Old 01-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

You don't see alot of 4WD out there except for big races, but I know there are 8-10 guys that have them. I guess it is just a matter of coming out and running and then more people will too!
Old 01-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've got a B4 and a T4, but the BJ4 and ZX-5 are my favorites. 4wd is just more fun/easier to drive...wish it was more popular. Scott told me I was welcome to run 4wd stock with the other classes...just wasn't sure how the other guys would feel about it.