R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 01-13-2006, 03:22 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default one piece MX-4 top deck

Hi,

Any idea if I can get the one piece Yokomo MX-4 top deck in US ?
ongbenghui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 03:45 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Call Yokomo USA. There is probably a good chance that they still have them in stock. I know that they have alot of parts for the old MX4 in stock. I have ordered some in the past. Good luck on the phone call though. Everytime I have called there it is like pulling teeth getting them to answer. I think the part # is ZM117G2, there are two different part#'s I think that ZM117G is just the two piece version that the car initially comes with except it's graphite, the G2 version is the one piece I believe. You could also try ordering from Yokomo USAs site.

I just noticed your in Singapore. You could still go this route, I don't see why they wouldn't ship international or have your local hobby shop order one in for you.
WailinOnYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I saw that part number in the website, ZM117G2, but I am not sure
what is it.

I will be in San Jose, CA next week. That's why I was hoping to see
if I can get one over there. Support for buggy in LHS is pretty bad.
ongbenghui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to tradhunt Send a message via Yahoo to tradhunt Send a message via Skype™ to tradhunt

you prob. won't find a top plate for a MX-4 in the San Jose area. Unless you get lucky and find a shop with one in the back...Not trying to be rude about it..I live in CA. about an hour north on their...not alot of off road around here much...best thing would be to try yokomo use and talk to them..or try a couple places down in So. Cal.....I had one on one of my MX-4's.....thrying to remember the part #...if I find it I'll post it....
tradhunt is offline   Reply With Quote