Like Tree58Likes

Team Durango 2017

Reply

Old 04-20-2018, 09:28 AM
  #301  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post
What did you pay for shipment EbbTide, if i can ask?

By a sale on some parts of over 70%, it still may be a good deal?
it was $32 to get it shipped so I figure if you save $100 with the sale it's not too bad at all especially for the rare stuff they have. I've also bought from RC-kleinkram (hope I spelled that right) and they also have expensive shipping but they have rare parts as well.
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM
  #302  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,735
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I need a few DEX8 parts that I can't get anywhere else anymore. I also picked up another DEX210. I just can't stay away from those things!
EbbTide and blankenj99 like this.
fredswain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:42 AM
  #303  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fredswain View Post
I need a few DEX8 parts that I can't get anywhere else anymore. I also picked up another DEX210. I just can't stay away from those things!
haha hey it's good to see you going back to the platform though Exotek has their chassis for the dex210 at a steep discount too
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:42 AM
  #304  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 613
Default

Originally Posted by EbbTide View Post
it was $32 to get it shipped so I figure if you save $100 with the sale it's not too bad at all especially for the rare stuff they have. I've also bought from RC-kleinkram (hope I spelled that right) and they also have expensive shipping but they have rare parts as well.
Yes, you are correct and yes too, you spelled correctly, and the owner, Stefan Klein is a great guy, i sometimes emailed with him, to ask about durango and he was always willing to help!

fred, i‘m quit excited you got another dex210 again, I know you put allot of time into this buggy.
micholix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:53 AM
  #305  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post


Yes, you are correct and yes too, you spelled correctly, and the owner, Stefan Klein is a great guy, i sometimes emailed with him, to ask about durango and he was always willing to help!
He also gives out really cool stickers with purchases I almost want to order just to get some more of those lol
micholix likes this.
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:13 AM
  #306  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 613
Default

Wow, i never got stickers on my orders, i have to write Stefan...! lol
micholix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:24 AM
  #307  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post
Wow, i never got stickers on my orders, i have to write Stefan...! lol
lol I'll try to snap a pic of the ones I have left. It came with a cool paw print sticker that I like putting on my dex210 bodies.
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:54 AM
  #308  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,735
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post
fred, i‘m quit excited you got another dex210 again, I know you put allot of time into this buggy.
I'm not letting ebb kill this one!
fredswain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:05 AM
  #309  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fredswain View Post
I'm not letting ebb kill this one!
It's been a shelf queen lately lol I've been side tracked with my eb410 and now the eb210 conversion
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:14 AM
  #310  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Kremzeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mt. Horeb, WI
Posts: 815
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Wow.. they've got some good stuff. I tried checking out and they want you to contact them if you're in the US.
Kremzeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:53 AM
  #311  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kremzeek View Post
Wow.. they've got some good stuff. I tried checking out and they want you to contact them if you're in the US.
yeah that's the only downside. I had waited a little while before they got the shipping worked out. There is also the other shop I mentioned. You should be able to checkout there easier but I don't think they have a similar sale price.

https://www.t2shop.de/epages/6174632...s&Locale=en_GB
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:16 PM
  #312  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post
Wow, i never got stickers on my orders, i have to write Stefan...! lol
Hopefully he has more!
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:39 PM
  #313  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 613
Default

These stickers are looking realy nice! Do you know what the german words „...nur KleinKram, or RC-KleinKram“ means, it means, ...only little things/stuff and RC little things/stuff!
EbbTide likes this.
micholix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:37 AM
  #314  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
EbbTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 3,998
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by micholix View Post
These stickers are looking realy nice! Do you know what the german words „...nur KleinKram, or RC-KleinKram“ means, it means, ...only little things/stuff and RC little things/stuff!
haha so does that mean the owner is technically named Stefan Small?
EbbTide is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service