Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Associated RC10B64 Thread >

Team Associated RC10B64 Thread

Like Tree682Likes

Team Associated RC10B64 Thread

Hide Wikipost
Old 08-01-2017, 03:20 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Team Associated RC10B64 Thread
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: RCBuddha
Welcome to the B64 Wiki!

Quick links to all the sections on the first page!

Petit RC Page

B64D Manual

Aftermarket Upgrades

Welcome to the B64 Wiki!

Quick links to all the sections on the first page!

Petit RC Page

B64D Manual

Aftermarket Upgrades

Aftermarket parts

Helpful Tips and Videos

How to properly Shim the B64 Diffs

B64 Club Racer video

Helpful Tips and Videos

How to properly Shim the B64 Diffs

B64 Club Racer video

Print Wikipost

Old 09-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Tech Rookie

I was looking at picking up the longer kashima shocks and possibly trying to use the b74 29mm shock shaft instead of the 27.5 but it looks like with any more droop in the rear than i currently have the cv axle will pop out. Has anyone tried this?
Old 09-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jcnadeau13 View Post
I was looking at picking up the longer kashima shocks and possibly trying to use the b74 29mm shock shaft instead of the 27.5 but it looks like with any more droop in the rear than i currently have the cv axle will pop out. Has anyone tried this?
Yes. Used them for a bit when the longer shock shaft came out. The 67mm dogbones will allow you to run more droop.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Did you like it or go back to the original length?
Old 09-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Tech Regular

Did you like it or go back to the original length?
Which shocks I used was kind of determined by what shocktower was available. I preferred the shocktowers with the inbetween camber positions with the additional 4th lower hole. Not many shock towers are available in the tall option with the camber position I liked. So I either ran the short shocks with the inbetween camber position and preferred the way it handled in the corners, or tall shock tower with better bump handling but a little slower cornering. If you can find a tall shocktower with the 4 middle camber positions, that's what I would recommend. The Bezerk HRC tall tower was pretty close and what I used primarily with the tall shocks.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Unfortunately i cant order my motor esc combo yet but ive been itching to drive this thing. Would it be ok to run a sct motor temporarily? Specifically a fuze dynamite 3900kv 4 pole.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Does anyone know if the B74 front 8* caster blocks would fit on the 64? It looks like they would, just trying to confirm before buying them.
Thanks!

Old 09-15-2019, 08:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Can anyone recommend a good setup sheet to start from. I know some of the pros have a very aggressive setup. I am looking for something fairly stable and easy to drive. My track is a small technical indoor track with clay that varys from high grip when wet but gets dusty quickly.

The only upgrade I have is the v2 steering rack im waiting on the rest of the recommended parts to arrive.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Can anyone recommend a good setup sheet to start from. I know some of the pros have a very aggressive setup. I am looking for something fairly stable and easy to drive. My track is a small technical indoor track with clay that varys from high grip when wet but gets dusty quickly.

The only upgrade I have is the v2 steering rack im waiting on the rest of the recommended parts to arrive.
I find Dustin Evans setups easier to drive while rivkin's are generally more aggressive. I'd look for an Evans setup to start with.