IS ALL OF THE KYOSHO DRIVERS LEAVING?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

$$$
Old 01-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Tech Initiate

I think this is normal, we are in a year with the World Championships and everyone wants to make a good deal.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mremtr
I really don't know what Kyosho is thinking ? WHY IN THE WORLD would you let someone as good as Tebo slip through the cracks ? I can see Kortz and the other guy , but not Tebo? and Cavilarie might have the same sort of issues as well ? WTF ? Mugen lost some of there best players ,now Kyosho too ? these guys might as well thow in the towel and bow to HoBao ,because I think they will be the next champ ! Mugen will have a better chance as long as the really fast Europeans don't start playing musical chairs too. I don't think X-Ray is ready yet and Jammin' needs to fix there durrability issue and they just might be the top dog this year instead of Hobao.
Wild , Tebo was unstopable this last year too ?
i think California needs to clean up its air better ,it seems to cause brain damage .
The TQ of last year's worlds (Yannick Aigoin) is running Xray....

Aigoin was acknowledged as noticeably the fastest guy on the track....he was DQ'd for being a fraction(.1 or something silly like that) of a cc over with his fuel system...other teams and drivers acknowledged that it wouldn't have made a difference to his runs....but the rules are the rules...

Xray should be just fine..
Old 01-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Tech Adept

i agree with chrisp, Xray is ready, and they will deffinatly put up a fight, along with all the other companies. look at the last worlds, no one thought Mugen would win it, and they did, everyone was "Kyosho is going to take it" but that didnt happen. all i can say is look out for the under dog....and Tebo....who is rumored to be running TTR....but we will have to see.....
Old 01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

i think xray is strong with the Wheelers on the team
Old 01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Adept

AGREED!!!!!!

i dont know who to root for this year
Old 01-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Yannick is by far the best 1/8 driver going around and will win if he doesnt have any problems.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

He didn't do very well at the Neo-Buggy Invitational ...... and all the best of the best were there .
And if the race is held in Indonesia I 'm sure the track is going to get rough as heck and Xrays and Mugens have a tough time in the rough .... I think it will come down to the new Hobao rides and the Kyoshos . Xrays are good if things are smooth and flat ,they have a lot of really nice stuff, but it's the attention to details that will get to the finish line first ,and Xray needs to address them , steering knuckles, and arms need to be dremeled for clearance ???? I think the new Hobao's and Kyoshos are going to be tough to beat , oh you can't rule out the new ZX1 Caster thing .... LOL
Old 01-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Tech Regular

mugen and xray cant handle rough stuff? thats the first i heard of that. our track is very rough and mugen and xray dominate here
Old 01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

yeah thats the first i have hard of mugens and xrays being bad in the rough. the last worlds track was really rough in areas. and the mugen dominated....and up here in canada the xrays handle the bumps like champs.

you cant count out the TTR Team eather. they are looking strong with Saxton, Hazelwood, and soon to be Tebo.....and maybe even cavelari soon too, so watch out for TTR.....and yeah i agree too, the HoBao was tested and made for bumpy tracks being from europe, so i think it will be a great showing from the whole HoBao team....
Old 01-07-2006, 06:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I must agree, I watched some video of Paul Coleman running the new hyper 8 on a very very rough track and it looked awesome. i just cant stand the wing and new body. As far as the mugen not being able to go threw the rough, I have had a kyosho and I run prospec now and my kyosho doesnt have a prayer in the mougls and rough against my mugen
Old 01-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

you cant count out the TTR Team eather. they are looking strong with Saxton, Hazelwood, and soon to be Tebo.....and maybe even cavelari soon too, so watch out for TTR.....and yeah i agree too, the HoBao was tested and made for bumpy tracks being from europe, so i think it will be a great showing from the whole HoBao team....[/QUOTE]

TTR also has Ryan Maifield. He's pretty tough too.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Adept

YES of course!!!!! i cant beleve i forgot!

I cant wait till the worlds, its going to be one hell of a race!
Old 01-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

I hope Ray Woods is at the 1/8th offroad Worlds to shoot one of his DVD's. I'd buy one.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I agree that this years worlds can be the best ever - can be

Indonesia is not the safest country in the world

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_918.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.