Search
Like Tree104Likes

Xray XT2 2WD Stadium Truck Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 09:26 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chaz955i
Scrolling difficult? I thought your problem was soldering. Anyway good luck with the post count, chump.
You were the one complaining about having to scroll passed.

Don’t like the videos don’t watch. I’ve chosen to have fun racing opposed to reading about the newest materials Xray now use to increase lap times by 1/100,000,000 of a second.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly
You were the one complaining about having to scroll passed.

Don’t like the videos don’t watch. I’ve chosen to have fun racing opposed to reading about the newest materials Xray now use to increase lap times by 1/100,000,000 of a second.
And yet here you are, spamming a thread specific to an XRay car. If you spent as much time on your program as you do posting inane videos you might see some improvement in your driving or at the least not have to beg for help anytime you need to solder in a motor. 1/100 million of a second? No need to be so granular. Sounds like you need to shave multiple seconds off your laps. Get to work. You have a long way to go. Good luck to you!
DRTMI likes this.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Tech Prophet

And yet here you are, spamming a thread specific to an XRay car. If you spent as much time on your program as you do posting inane videos you might see some improvement in your driving or at the least not have to beg for help anytime you need to solder in a motor. 1/100 million of a second? No need to be so granular. Sounds like you need to shave multiple seconds off your laps. Get to work. You have a long way to go. Good luck to you!
In case you didn’t notice, it’s an Xt2 I’m driving

We can keep going, help build your post count if you like.

If you consider videos of the vehicle the post is for spam. I’m sorry

Im aware that I need to improve. And it’s coming. Until 6 months ago most of the off road racers i had met were not welcoming to new drivers. That has changed. I’m here trying something that 6 months ago I’d never imagine

have nice day.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Delete the videos ??

How about delete the videos ?

They added nothing to the thread and appeared to be total filler.

I was looking on this thread for info about the xt2 and continuously hit those posts and wonder what the heck they were about.

I even watched part of them. They add nothing to the xt2 thread.

thanks.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr_tim

I was looking on this thread for info about the xt2 and continuously hit those posts and wonder what the heck they were about.

thanks.
I'm pretty sure you need at least 10 total lifetime posts before you can make demands like this. Accept my apologies if that number is 9
OffRoadJunkie likes this.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

IMO discouraging individuals from posting is not ideal on a forum with low post activity. While you might not think certain posts are of a high enough standard, they are activity and they bump the thread up to where people might be reminded of the thread or become aware it for the first time.
rcgod, Billy Kelly, JCG1 and 3 others like this.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

When’s the 21 coming out?
Old 01-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mdwaeracer
When’s the 21 coming out?
I´ts been out since a couple of weeks now.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Perhaps time to start a separate thread for Billy Kelly's Race Videos so when we look for information on a specific car we don't have to scroll through this stuff on multiple threads? While I understand there might be a relevant vehicle in the video, the videos are not well shot and the driving not that great so unsure what value these provide beside building your post count up.
Or perhaps people can be a little more mature make comments in a more respectful manor. Come on... why could not just PM the guy and ask him to slow down with the videos instead of blowing him up for everyone to see. All I see if a guy who is proud of his RC racing and another guy who is highly disrespectful.

This hobby has a huge issue people having huge attitudes. This is killing the racing scene. Ask around with the guys who quit racing and why the bashing scene is growing so fast. It's because of attitudes, like this, that turns people off to the hobby. Wither you meant to be harsh, or not, please be a little more considerate. If not for the person who posted something you didn't like, think of the people who are reading the posts. I'm will to bet your a great guy. However, your comment doesn't present you as being a person we would want to come to for advice.
idlecurrent, JCG1 and Milkdudd like this.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

thanks.

Please delete your comment. It REALLY adds nothing to this thread.

At least the video shows a person who is excited with his XT2. Your posts only shows your one of those guys that are killing the hobby by bringing attitude to the track.

Some of us may like to see how an XT2 handles in the hands of non sponsored driver.
idlecurrent, JCG1 and Milkdudd like this.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
Please delete your comment..
ok... so I watched the videos trying to see the xt2. I didn’t see much of anything.... that’s where I was coming from.

If you watched the videos and came away with something - go for it ... call me out.

But yeah let’s all keep going & eventually this will turn into a great thread full of insight about the xt2 🙄
Old 01-12-2021, 03:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D1360
I´ts been out since a couple of weeks now.
Where can you buy one?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

ok... so I watched the videos trying to see the xt2. I didn’t see much of anything.... that’s where I was coming from.

If you watched the videos and came away with something - go for it ... call me out.

But yeah let’s all keep going & eventually this will turn into a great thread full of insight about the xt2 🙄

No Disrespect! I get your point. At the same time I get Billy's point. I get why someone may like the video. I like the video for the sole purpose of watching an RC race. Does my reason pertain to this thread? Absolutely not. However, there isn't a single thread that stays on topic throughout the entire thread. Heck, if anything, it shows where a track that someone might be interested in visiting and knowing that there will be fellow Xray owners. If anything else, let people feel good about what they are doing. Let people feel good about their contributions to this forum. Let people just feel good! With all this other B.S. going around, we don't need any more angry people.

You're new hear, so you haven't had a chance to experience some of the more friendly sides of this forum. It's all about having a conversation. You will have a thread set up to talk about Pro-line tires. 2 or 3 pages later, the thread will be talking about Traxxas suing Proctor and Gamble because the Maxi-pad has the word Max in it. Then on the next page it will be back onto Pro-line tires. It's all about having a conversation. It's almust like being at the tracks. You ask someone about tires and the next thing you know, your talking about funny cat videos on Youtube.

Now, who can answer that last guys question on where he can get one of these fine Xray vehicles?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
Please delete your comment. It REALLY adds nothing to this thread.

At least the video shows a person who is excited with his XT2. Your posts only shows your one of those guys that are killing the hobby by bringing attitude to the track.

Some of us may like to see how an XT2 handles in the hands of non sponsored driver.
There around 7-800+ guest on the forum every day. The videos aren’t really for the hardcore. It’s for those that might be considering trying racing. 7 months ago I never imagined racing twice a week. Or entering a 3 day race. Didn’t even know of the XT2 until few weeks before I bought one. If one guest goes “well he can do it, maybe I’ll try”. Most of us will never win, or even come close to a podium. Or even get a participation trophy. We do it for fun. And personal goals.
Blasting someone only continues the negative stereotype that RC racing has.
Milkdudd and OffRoadJunkie like this.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mdwaeracer
Where can you buy one?
Most of the hobbyshops here(EU) have it. I think I´m going to order mine today

mdwaeracer likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.