Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AE is a scam

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Suspended

Default hey dick mac

Why don't you just pour your heart out about what you think you know, if you think you and the rest of the our gang feel like you wanna come up here then come on it sounds allot like a threat that's the reason I have copied you post and given it to the police and they have iunstructed me that if evn so muchas the light on my fence goes out you'll go to jail I'm not gonna be intimidated bya bunch of nose ring wearing thugs who feel like a couple of harsh words are keep me from speaking my mind. Now if you thihnk I'm bluffing then I suggest you try it then and otherwise keep you childesh comments confined to a message board as a matter of fact one more post from you tome and I'll do more than see you court if it's the right kind of post I'l take plese in seeing you go to jail and you can race to your cell. " we know who you are well I'm so scared you know I'm so scared I'm gonna have to apologize to you Ae isn't junk the cars you race are so what are gonna do put a mean post on web forum. oh yeah your Ip has been recorded so if I so much as catch a cold int he nexct two years you will be in trouble so there you go little john poser
Old 12-30-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by twalker701
csdspeed,
all I did was state my opiniion which is my 1st ammendment right, but the others seem to want to make this into a forum war
You do realize that we ALL have the same rights as you, correct?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by twalker701
Why don't you just pour your heart out about what you think you know, if you think you and the rest of the our gang feel like you wanna come up here then come on it sounds allot like a threat that's the reason I have copied you post and given it to the police and they have iunstructed me that if evn so muchas the light on my fence goes out you'll go to jail I'm not gonna be intimidated bya bunch of nose ring wearing thugs who feel like a couple of harsh words are keep me from speaking my mind. Now if you thihnk I'm bluffing then I suggest you try it then and otherwise keep you childesh comments confined to a message board as a matter of fact one more post from you tome and I'll do more than see you court if it's the right kind of post I'l take plese in seeing you go to jail and you can race to your cell. " we know who you are well I'm so scared you know I'm so scared I'm gonna have to apologize to you Ae isn't junk the cars you race are so what are gonna do put a mean post on web forum. oh yeah your Ip has been recorded so if I so much as catch a cold int he nexct two years you will be in trouble so there you go little john poser
Okay, now this is just getting stupid. No one has broken a single law. You can't take people to court for looking at you crosseyed. The fact is, you wanted to hop on an Internet forum and be all big and bad, and as soon as you realized you weren't as anonymous as you thought you were, you got paranoid.

Everyone has asked you to prove your claims of regional wins. Someone else has challenged you to a race. All you have to do is show us race results from any of your alleged wins, and I bet all of this would go away rather quickly. Can you do that?

I say either put up or shut up, but that's just me
Old 12-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Suspended

Wow this mope is so full of sh@t i can't believe you people are falling for his crap, ignore him and he will hopefully go kill himself(with a butterknife i hope)MODS lock this crap....What an asshat Kinda remids me of that hellokitty dumbass....they type the same way SOMEONE PUT THIS MOPE ON LOCKDOWN FOR F@CKS SAKE