R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 04:13 AM   #31
Suspended

Default if it's made by AE I wouldn't have it

SYNTH25
you must be one of those young racers whoes daddy bought the cheapest car available jsut to shut you up because if was made by ASSociated then I wouldn't have it but if you would be so kind as to send me a Losi Kit such as a AD2 or a mayhem then maybe I'll tke you up on that and show you how to race unlike the rest of you I race not with spanky and alphaphaand buckwheat but at real tracks with the best racers look up the standing and then I'll take you apology
Old 12-30-2005, 04:17 AM   #32
Suspended

Default Let's settle this let's race

You Girls name the race and I'll be there say 500.00 to the one who wins and when I do cause I always do you have to give me your so called speed demon cars no AE excepted
Old 12-30-2005, 04:43 AM   #33
Suspended

Default 2002 ROAR

2002 ROAR Who dominated it one word LOSI not your play cars so I'll say this shut up about how much AE pays you to to spin a story like they make good products
Whe you have been racing as long as I have then you can tell the good from the bad from the desperate to just qualify
Old 12-30-2005, 04:45 AM   #34
Suspended

Hey 710baby I hve serveral starter boxes but God forgid I try to start one with old fashioned way if the pull start breaks makes you wokder what else will call you great AE and ask them how much titanium and graphite they have on their cars huh huh I can't hear you
Old 12-30-2005, 05:09 AM   #35
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twalker701
2002 ROAR Who dominated it one word LOSI not your play cars so I'll say this shut up about how much AE pays you to to spin a story like they make good products
Whe you have been racing as long as I have then you can tell the good from the bad from the desperate to just qualify

I have no idea who you hope you are, but you have only been racing 7 or so years. Get over yourself. lol

Personally i have been racing since late 1990.......2002 was an aweful long time ago to boast about lol

Who won the last 2 offroad worlds in 2wd offroad???
who's won 20 ifmar worlds champs??
Do i need to continue in giving you a history lesson??

Glenn
Old 12-30-2005, 05:15 AM   #36
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sofa King We Todd Did...... Hell yeah!!!!
Old 12-30-2005, 05:18 AM   #37
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to csdspeed

Well, This is some rumble. . I might have LOSI and AE cars. And to tell you the truth, nothing's really wrong with both of them. Both AE and LOSI are good companies................

Not..... UNLESS if you buy an AE car kit and when you run it something bad pops up, maybe ... like a BROKEN PULLSTART? And then your assuming and crazy mind thinks that AE is a scammer or a company worth of sh*t.. And not just that, you post a thread in a forum, maybe in RCTECH.COM, saying that AE is worth sh*t just for that? Now that really is something.

Well if you don't like AE, then DON'T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND STOP SCREAMING AND COMPLAINING IN A FORUM THAT AE IS A PIECE OF SH*T.

P.S. Pardon me for my language but that's just the expression I needed.

Last edited by csdspeed; 12-30-2005 at 05:28 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:23 AM   #38
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Bandit72577 Send a message via Yahoo to Bandit72577

I find it funny how everybody keeps falling for someone just trying to get some attenion. It that is the mentality of people today then we are all in trouble. And to the to question at hand I have both and race both Losi(XXXTMF2) and AE(FTT4) and they are both excellent trucks. And have dealt with customer service with both, and they both are excellent. It is all depends on how you approach the problem, if you call up acting(pardon my language) like a dick, you not going get anywhere. But you call up and explain the problem, 9 out 10 times the problem get solved.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:34 AM   #39
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to foampervert
Default twalker701 = lord shado?

hiya folks!
if you guys hang out at the Neo-buggy.net forum, you'll prolly recognize the awful grammar and bad spelling of lord shado....
i believe he's one and the same person, just have different gripes.
in neo-buggy, he hates all other 1/8th buggies. he is an uber kyosho mp7.5 champion who can jump tall buildings in a single bound, cure cancer and has won the world champs several times over.
i think he just needs to get laid, can you say 40 year old virgin?
"do you know how i know you're gay?"
"its how you tenderly kiss boys"
-alexander

Sorex, i meant Sorex.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:50 AM   #40
Suspended

Default No Apology is needed

csdspeed,
I want to thank you for being so candid about your reply. At least you had the common courtesy to say that if I didn't like the product no to buy it instead of insulting me. That is the signof a true pro racer not some post GEN X child wanting to defend their car all I did was state my opiniion which is my 1st ammendment right, but the others seem to want to make this into a forum war you may not agree with me but you are the kind of guy I'd like to race because if I lost to you I would not have to worrie about you doing the wwf lol steve Austin beer can crush on your forhead so thanks for being civil your aces in my book.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:33 AM   #41
Tech Regular

Twalker we know whear you are located, and we know who you are so heres is a warning to cool it, or be exposed
Old 12-30-2005, 07:06 AM   #42
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey TWalker,

I race in Huntington all the time. You should come down. As I understand you've been kicked out of most of the hobbyshops in the area... Hobbytown in southpoint oh... Ed's in KY. Clearly the problem is not the products. How many pull starts did you break? Its not a lawn mower you know.

I know you don't race.... you have NO wins regionally or even locally. You don't race, so why do you say that you have so many wins under your belt? TCRC (host of round 3 midwest RCPro series 2006) is the best track in the area, and you've never won a race there. I don't even remember you racing there.

I live in Charleston and will be glad to put $500 on the line for a race against you, but just like last time I'm sure you will ignore this reply.

Just let me know.

Keith Allen
http://www.tcrcracing.com
Old 12-30-2005, 07:15 AM   #43
Tech Fanatic

Try mounting a pull start from another motor manufacturer.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:24 AM   #44
Tech Addict

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Old 12-30-2005, 08:28 AM   #45
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Mac
Twalker we know whear you are located, and we know who you are so heres is a warning to cool it, or be exposed
I've been reading this thread with interest, we had someone like this on a forum in the UK, but what you just proposed is'nt the answer, besides IF he has followed the forum rules anyone can go to his profile and look up his name and location, I don't think it's anyone but TWalkers right to post his name and location on a public forum as he hasn't acctually attacked anyone specificaly maybe this therad needs to be locked and maybe the said poster just needs a warning from the mod in the form of a PM.