R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 10:45 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to WheelNut

Dude your a joke. You've won 5 regionals and you don't know howto run a nitro engine. If your such an awsome racer why would buy an RTR? If you've always run Losi why would you buy a beginner level AE RTR? You can't even master the english langauge, I doubt you could possibly handle setting up and racing something complex like an R/C car.
Attached Thumbnails
Associated Electronics are not worth the money-go-away-n00b.gif  
Old 12-22-2005, 11:02 PM   #17
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SavageSYNTH25

Well put, Wheelnut!!!!!!!!

If you were looking for a high quality car, why didn't you just get the damn Factory Team truck? RTR's are built with cheap electronics and parts to keep them inexpensive, and if you know as much as you say you do about these cars, then QUIT BITCHING ABOUT A STUPID PULLSTART.

BTW, the engine AND the electronics are by Thunder Tiger, so go complain to them.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:05 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What all you guys missed is that he wasn't talking about the AD2... he was talking about the RTR XXXNT!!!! HAHAHA!!!.. if you think it's better go get one!!! and then you'll be bitchin' cause all the suspension parts break from..... NORMAL USE!!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HIT ANYTHING!!!!! Oh and BTW (that means By The Way.... just clarifiing for the child) the Mach .15 in probably the biggest piece of junk engine ever produced.

Now you wanna talk about professional racers what about Kinwald??? remember he was an associated guy when he started racing,(probably before you where born) and he won almost all of his world and national championships with.......... TADA....Associated cars!!!! now's he's with Losi and has one of the biggest say-sos when designing their 2wd electric offering and now everybody's asking "where's Kinwaldo?????" And don't even come up with the comment why did he leave associated, cause we all know he went to Losi just because they paid him to and it had nothing to do with the quality or preformance of the cars!!!!

Also Mr. 5 time regional champion, I would also like to know why you would get a RTR...and more specifically why would you buy one just because the guy at hobbytown pressured you into buying it??? Personally I would have told him to LICKEM'!!!! (or for the below 15 crowd...hint-hint.... "go away leave me alone") if anybody tried to effectively force me into buying anything I didn't want or believe in.....

OHH and on a side note youngin' you only pull a pullstart cord out 12-16 inches you don't pull on it like lawnmower cord..... of course you wouldn't know cause daddy won't let you use the big boys mower to cut the yard.....So let me put it into terms you can understand, you pull a pullstart cord on an RC engine using short and rapid strokes.... sorta the same way you pull your little pud in the bathroom while your looking at the lingerie section of the sears catalog....only the strokes will be about 20 times as far!!!

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER--- HATE THE GAME!!! Smile such a young child shouldn't be so mad all the time.....

If you wanna make freinds your going about it the wrong way, now if your looking for people to completely ignore everything you say from here on out........... Keep on truckin'

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
Old 12-23-2005, 12:36 AM   #19
Tech Elite

A freind of mine just pointed something else out to me..... WHY in the hell would you pay all that shipping to get a $15 pull start replaced??? And why would you expect Associated to replace the whole truck because of a busted pullstart.....

that's like buying a SONY TV and sending it in because the included batteries for the remote where dead!!!! and expecting Sony to send you a brand new TV on top of it!!!!

Old 12-23-2005, 12:51 AM   #20
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to LosiFromHell986

Guys, I know why he bought the RTR! He was told that the Thunder Tiger .15 packs tons of power, almost .5 Horsepower!!

If you think the RTR RC10GT isn't worth the money, why don't go try something like the Duratrash Nitro Evader BX. Then tell us what you think. I heard their 1-year stress tech guaruntee doesn't cover pullstarts, though. Don't know. They might tell you to send the whole car back so they can give you a new pull start cord.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:54 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

How can you win a regonal with a pull start. I would have been laughed away from the track.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:39 AM   #22
Tech Addict

I didnt read everyone's posts, but first of all, why is a guy who has won 5 regional titles buying a RTR? And you obviously dont know very much if you expect an entire new truck when only the pullstart broke. Chances are that the pullstart was your fault, it can break on a normal pull after it has been abused, and IF the carb was defective, Im sure AE would have sent you a new one for free. To the guy complaining about the b4 needing a plastic chassis and weight, look at the losi. People are running the old rear end and XX-CR parts, and the stock turnbuckles are crap, and if you have to buy the aftermarket rear hubs if you want ballstud height adjustment.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:25 AM   #23
Suspended

Default Well I guess I'm out done

I guess I had no right coming around the likes of people with names liek WHEELNUT lol and English professors boy howdy am I ever out done well you girls just keep on playing with your matchbox oh Imean ASSociated Electronics cars and I'll keep racing. dont' mean to brag either but with my money I dont' have to spell right lol nor do I have to edxplain why I gave a donation to ASSociated Electronics because the clerk did everything but give me a hummer to buy the damn thig so you girls win
Old 12-23-2005, 03:30 AM   #24
Suspended

Default oh my neighbor just remodeled his kitchen

You girls sure you don't wanna come by and tell him where to put the stove I have a feeling that construction and labor are right up your alley's he needs sharp keen minds like your to show him how to open the frige door and while your at it you can clean my gutter the mexican gets 20.00 each time but I'll pay you girls 25.00
Old 12-23-2005, 05:31 AM   #25
Suspended

twalker- "stupid people shouldnt breed"
Old 12-23-2005, 05:40 AM   #26
Tech Regular

this is a pretty funny read, keep going guys
Old 12-23-2005, 07:26 AM   #27
Tech Elite

Tboy- What we're really triing to get across is if you had come on here and your first post had been civalized you wouldn't be getting any harassment.

Had you worded it something like this:

Hey guys, I'm getting pretty fed-up with my RC10GT RTR I bought, when I first got it I was only 20 minutes into running it and the Carb took a dive, then after I got it fixed it wasn't long until the pullstart cord broke, I don't think I abused it to cause any of these problems... what gives??? Has anyone else had any of these problems?? I think I'll just give up on this truck and go back to must trusted Losi..... I don't even know why I let the guy at Hobbytown talk me into it, I really didn't even want the truck!!!

your reception would have been alot warmer, and you may have actually found this site and the people on it to be very helpful..... warm and fuzzy even!!

Old 12-23-2005, 07:56 AM   #28
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twalker701
show me a AE driver that has accomplished as much as Adam Drake has for Losi then I'll write a sonet for you called owed to AE.
sonnet:
  1. A 14-line verse form usually having one of several conventional rhyme schemes.
  2. A poem in this form.
Waiting for your "owed" lol

Quote:
1.There Ihave justified my posting oh I pay the local idiot to mow my lawn but if you need the work.
2. you girls just keep on playing with your matchbox
3. dont' mean to brag either but with my money I dont' have to spell right
4.You girls sure you don't wanna come by and tell him where to put the stove
5.clean my gutter the mexican gets 20.00 each time but I'll pay you girls 25.00
Quote:
I'm not trying to Dis you, not in any way but AE their products are marketed to people who know very little about racing. and the RC10GT is a poorly desinged truck if you wanna worth it's money nitro truck I suggest the XXXNT by Losi if you build your truck from kits like I do then get the AD2 kit it's the same truck but with hoped up racing parts good luck.
-Build your trucks from kits LIKE I DO???? Doh! Proved that one wrong haven't you.

Do any of these quotes represent someone that YOU would even listen to. Even though you have proven you are one of the local idiot's in your area, would you listen to ramblings as rediculous as these?

Think before you type. Name calling, racism, and open bashing relentlessly won't make you friends. It also won't win you sponsors. Sometimes being the fastest guy in the world won't get you a sponsor when your attitude is so poor. Oh, I forgot, the conceited part of you "doesn't mean to brag" about how much money you have. I guess just take that 60K a year your making and bite the bullet on that whopping $270 that pissed you off so much you "contacted an attorney" LMAO!!!

Perhaps I shouldn't post before I've had my coffee but your childish attitude and complete lack of "anything worthwhile" required a comment.

Ryan
Erie, PA
DX3R w/ SR3100's & Gens Ace Batteries
Now, to be able to drive, priceless
Old 12-23-2005, 07:58 AM   #29
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPACTPLAYR
Everybody has the right to be stupid....... STOP abusing your priviledge!!!!!

Perfect!
DX3R w/ SR3100's & Gens Ace Batteries
Now, to be able to drive, priceless
Old 12-23-2005, 07:58 AM   #30
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to hardadz
Default Sexual frustration !!

Sorry, but twalker must be frustrated, can't make a complete sentence, no punctuation, and brags about what is'nt so ? The last comment was the one that got me, "the mexican". This shows total ignorance of others and even though i believe in freedom of speech this idiot should be banned from RC Tech just on this comment alone. For the most part most people here say what they want but this boils down to a racial slur. By the way, i am not of mexican lineage but lets face it, an ass is an ass, and he is one !!!

Last edited by hardadz; 12-23-2005 at 08:01 AM. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread