Wiki Posts
Search

Weird servo problem!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Weird servo problem!

Hi

Just got a Helios EX-10 with the Spektrum module. i was having glithing problems with my old XR3i..

Well got every thing installed in my xxxt MF1, and then the steering servo went wild! i can control it very well, but when it returns to neutral, it stars to freak, going left to right in rapid succesions... now ive tried the same servo with my old futaba t6xa, and it works fine, i put my XR3i back, same old glitching problems that i tried to resolve with the new controler...

anybody has some ideas???

thanks
Old 12-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

what servo do you have?

It's glitching with the Spektrum module and receiver?
Old 12-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

i have a servo problem too.

when i start my truck sometimes, the throttle servo will open to full. it has done that a couple of times.

my steering servo is glitching. i drive it in a line and whenever i let off the throttle, it will start to turn left and right uncontrolably.

does any one know anything about the team losi xxx nt sport rtr 2 ball diff.

if u do, could u pm me

thanks
Old 12-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Tech Adept

On the Losi MF truck. Do you have your receiver mounted with a double layer of servo tape? Also, make sure the antenna wire is not touching the chassis at all. Also make sure you have the foam liners in your battery tray so none of the cell ends are touching the chassis.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Tech Rookie

my servo is a system 2000 super hi torque metal gear BB TS-71 (couldnt find any info on this servo on the net btw).

and thanks fhm101, i had to grind the chassis so my batery would fit in there... so ill have to add some protection in there.. although all my bateries have some electrical tape all around them so the battery bars and cell ends are protected.

I also tried with a futaba S3003 and the effect is the same...

thanks