Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Tires for a Team Associated Sc10 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile New Tires for a Team Associated Sc10 2wd

I'm looking for some new good grippy offroad tires, anybody have any suggestions?
Old 01-01-2016, 09:10 AM
a1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sc102wdFun01
I'm looking for some new good grippy offroad tires, anybody have any suggestions?
depends on where your driving it. Street ,dirt, concrete,grass all make a difference . Pro line sell a all terrian tire. I bought some m2 calibers and couldnt wear them down on concrete with a full battery. They work on dirt very nice also
Old 01-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Dirt, Gravel and a little bit of pavement.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

I might get those proline tires, they sound good.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

can't tell if this is for real or not lol But I'm going to pretend it is. There are tons of different tires and many that come in several different compounds. From the sound of it, you just want something that's a good all around tire that wont wear too fast. Try the Proline Trenchers. If you start going to a track, the best thing is to ask other people at the track what tires work best at that particular track and what compound. I race indoor on clay, so I run either Proline Electrons or JConcepts Dirt Webs in clay compounds. Both are great for indoor clay, but would be horrible on an outdoor loamy surface or would get burned up way too quickly running out on the pavement or outdoor dirt. Tread pattern and compound play heavily into running on tracks and what works at one track doesn't necessarily work well at another. Best of luck!