Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Newby with RB One E >

Newby with RB One E

Newby with RB One E

Old 12-18-2015, 01:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Newby with RB One E

Well having children now my son is really into his rc cars, used to race many moons ago with a kyosho mp5 so lately been really interested in getting a 1/8 car, well long story sort I have been looking for months for a rolling chassis. Well have I made my first mistake, picked up what I thought was s beautiful new kit for 85, amazed at the changes and quality of this car so impressive!! But did not realise the company have now closed and parts are dissapearing rapidly, even thou these kits are selling very quickly.
So have been stupid to buy this kit or could I with some work find out that parts will fit from other 1/8 models

I am knew to the whole rc thing and I truly had no idea about the company going, I did look at the kyosho MP9 but big money that I don't want to spend, I know my son will love this kit and really enjoy the building and adding the electrical parts, I'm just worried about the long future of this kit and will the first crash be the nail in the coffin because parts will not be there to buy.
Attached Thumbnails Newby with RB One E-image.jpg  

Last edited by RB1E; 12-18-2015 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

looks like you can get parts here http://www.rbusa.com/RBOne-SPARES-OPTIONALS_c54.htm so no need to panic yet.