Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Traxxas Bandit 4x4 conversion thread >

Traxxas Bandit 4x4 conversion thread

Traxxas Bandit 4x4 conversion thread

Old 12-01-2015, 04:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Traxxas Bandit 4x4 conversion thread

I thought I would make this thread because a number of months ago I tried to make this thread and it got deleted because I couldn't post content. I have pictures now. They are just on my phone. If anyone could tell me how to upload pics from your iPhone onto rc tech that would be great.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

You will need to ride out the probation to upload pictures yourself, I have not reviewed the rules in a while, but at one time you just needed 10 post of content (not just ads).

Another option would be to go ahead and host the pictures some place and ask a person on here to reply in your thread with them.

But the best long term plan is to just ride out the probation period that is in place to prevent spam and bots from posting garbage on here.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by lbenton View Post
You will need to ride out the probation to upload pictures yourself, I have not reviewed the rules in a while, but at one time you just needed 10 post of content (not just ads).

Another option would be to go ahead and host the pictures some place and ask a person on here to reply in your thread with them.

But the best long term plan is to just ride out the probation period that is in place to prevent spam and bots from posting garbage on here.
I'll try uploading pics when I get home
Old 12-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by lbenton View Post

How long is probation?
Old 12-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You can upload the pictures to Photo Bucket. Copy the IMG code of the picture, paste it. Review your post to verify it works.

A 4x4 Bandit sounds pretty cool.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shapeshifter926 View Post
How long is probation?
Not sure, at one point when I looked it was after 10 posts, so post 11 you can go nuts.

But I am not in the meetings where they make those rules, and the rules can change as needs arise.