Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
JConcept Bag : Troller or Racing Bag >

JConcept Bag : Troller or Racing Bag

JConcept Bag : Troller or Racing Bag

Old 11-22-2015, 03:56 AM
Tech Adept

Default JConcept Bag : Troller or Racing Bag

Hi - I am looking for a bag where I could put all my RC Stuff to go to the track and also store at home.
I am hesitating between 2 bags from JConcept : the troller on or the medium racing bag

For the racing bag, what happens if you have to put it horizontal to fit in a car trunk? Everything got missed up?
Can 2 SCT fit in the troller bag?

Thanks for your feedback on those 2 products.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Assuming you're referring to each of these respectively:

2209 & 2056

2209: Med. Roller Bag; it's basically a large duffel bag, can easily fit 1 SCT truck with body on and have room for tools, etc. depending on how you packed.

2056: Med Racing Bag; is actually relatively large and as depicted on the site, will fit an SCT chassis with body on (tires off) inside any given drawer.

The best thing to do is get some Plano fishing boxes (or similar) to organize all your tools/parts inside that way everything is packed neatly within the drawers and it won't matter if you have to roll the bag over.

I would advise that unless you have a very large trunk space, that bag is best to put in the back seat area of a sedan (or fold the seats down).

Both are handy to have, but if I could only pick one I'd go with the 2056.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mblgjr View Post
Assuming you're referring to each of these respectively:

2209 & 2056

2209: Med. Roller Bag; it's basically a large duffel bag, can easily fit 1 SCT truck with body on and have room for tools, etc. depending on how you packed.

2056: Med Racing Bag; is actually relatively large and as depicted on the site, will fit an SCT chassis with body on (tires off) inside any given drawer.

The best thing to do is get some Plano fishing boxes (or similar) to organize all your tools/parts inside that way everything is packed neatly within the drawers and it won't matter if you have to roll the bag over.

I would advise that unless you have a very large trunk space, that bag is best to put in the back seat area of a sedan (or fold the seats down).

Both are handy to have, but if I could only pick one I'd go with the 2056.

Thanks. I will go for a 2056. It was my initial though. Just need to find a shop which can deliver it to Singapore for a reasonable shipping cost.