Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
SkyRC ESC Toro TS150a >

SkyRC ESC Toro TS150a

SkyRC ESC Toro TS150a

Old 11-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default SkyRC ESC Toro TS150a

I Just wanted to start a thread to give some love to SkyRC ESC's!!!! I have had my Toro TS150A for over a year now and I love it!!! It is by far the best 1/8th scale esc for the price!!!!(less then $100) on ebay and other websites! It is a very smooth power band and has plenty of power!!! It does not run hot at all!! and it powers a 2350kv motor with ease. I think one of the best attributes that sets this esc apart to even a tekin RX8 is the fact that I can us my phone or any tablet, to make all the adjustments!!! when you us the bluetooth or wifi link. The app is well made and very simple to us. I am so impressed with my SkyRc ESC I have switch to all SkyRc esc's for all my cars 1/8th and 1/10th scale cars! For my 1/10th cars I us the SkyRC Toro TS120a!!! It is just as awesome as my TS150a!!!!! I will say the only thing That SkyRc could work on Is there Customer Service Here in the states!! But that is It. I am Fan and a customer of SkyRc for sure and if you are a person looking for a new ESC Buy SkyRc with confidence!!!! One other thing If you do decide to get one I would suggest you also buy the wifi link or at least the program box!

PS:If anyone else likes or even dislikes SkyRc ESC's Please comment on this thread I would love to hear others opinions.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Not a very active thread but maybe you can answer my question?? I have the ts150a and the fan runs all the time never stops.... Is this normal?