buggy to mt conversion project.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default buggy to mt conversion project.

well guys im starting a project.
basically just a buggy to mt conversion
using a hpi vorza roller i just picked up. so far i have/ have ordered: new spectrum dx2e rx/tx, hw sct pro 120a esc, tacon 4074 2000kv motor, hitec 7955tg servo, vorza roller,tbone racing bumpers f/r, 2.8 proline swampers, 17mm 2.8 f11 wheels, rc8t extended hexes etc. ill update this with pics of the progress once stuff starts arriving. the plan is the ultimate basher, ive tried many many vehicles and have found 1/8 buggies to be the toughest of them. basically the entire traxxas line has failed me, mugen truggies are nice but a tad too big and i broke 3 left front a arms in a week (much to brittle)etc. so i figured id try an hpi vorza why not right? it seems to have the thickest chassis on the market. i need some ideas for what body/mounts i should make slash,revo,maxx bodies should fit, chassis brace perhaps? any other weak points you guys can think of.
thanks,
Josh
Old 09-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well I got tires in and glued them up. Got all my electronics. Got extended hexes etc still waiting on roller.