Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
NEW TO 1/10 BUGGY, WITH B5M FACTORY LITE >

NEW TO 1/10 BUGGY, WITH B5M FACTORY LITE

NEW TO 1/10 BUGGY, WITH B5M FACTORY LITE

Old 05-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Default NEW TO 1/10 BUGGY, WITH B5M FACTORY LITE

Hello All,

I apologize if I violate any rules of posting on this forum.

I am new to posting on forums and in the RC scene, well I have 6 months under my remote driving at OCRC or IERC. I started off with a RC10B4.2 and love it for how I use it and drive it, at times (which isn't pro like at all I'm constantly flipping and doing donuts but my confidence is building) I feel it can be quite a bit slower than the other drivers out there so I move out the way.

I love this hobby so much that I purchased a B5M Factory Lite kit. I was pretty nervous putting it together, being that it was my first kit and all - luckily I found some great videos on YouTube and helpful information on RC forums where they help people like me out and the kit came out pretty nicely if I say so myself.

My question to keep this short is I need help in selecting my electronics I see and believe most pro driver or advance drivers putting 6.5 turns or 5.5 turn motors. I just don't know if that is going to be to much motor for me. Can you please help guide me in selecting some electronics that will work together (Servo, ESC, Motor, Receiver).. I was waiting for RCX to perhaps purchase all my electronics there, first time going to a RC expo... If I was ever to join a race what for armatures/beginners what motor type would I need to be under?

Thanks in advance!!

Ruben Zamora, Jr.
RC10B5M Factory Lite
Old 05-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

You should ask your question in this thread, http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...or-thread.html.

I am referring you to that thread because even though it is a lite car it is still a B5M.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...w-threads.html