HPI BLITZ (flux) slides around >

HPI BLITZ (flux) slides around

HPI BLITZ (flux) slides around

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Default HPI BLITZ (flux) slides around

Hey guys,
My hpi blitz flux arrived a week ago and it seems pretty good-I'm pretty much completely new to the hobby, but I want to run off road.
I noticed the handling on the thing is awful-it might just be me being used to a 4wd 18mph monster truck I used to have. Whenever I run on dirt I make a turn and the whole thing just turns way too much-it's quite hard to control. Is this by any chance linked to the fact I'm in england-weather at the moment is around 8 degrees celcius. Do I need better tires? If so, what should I get for relatively hard packed dirt with some loose stuff on top-I won't be racing,
Also, I heard that the servo saver arrives loose- is this my problem? If so, how the heck do I get into the thing to tighten it?
Thanks guys, tell me about any necessary upgrades and stuff you think I should get aswell!
Cheers
Old 03-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

lots of help here http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...tz-thread.html

2wd is a very different handling animal from any 4wd. requires more patience and far more practice

The Megabite tires suck on loose dirt. I would try some M3 calibers or Goosebumps. The stock steering rack is too soft...STRC and Hpi both make great aluminum parts to fix this issue.