Like Tree8Likes

New Schumacher KF2

    Hide Wikipost
Old 07-29-2016, 08:27 AM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech Forums Thread Wiki: New Schumacher KF2
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: MelKF2
Welcome to the KF2 Wiki!

Please feel free to add any Tips, Tricks, or anything that would be beneficial to the KF2 Family

Introduction and Pictures Introduction and Pictures

ElectronicsSetupElectronicsSetups

Setup SheetsSetup Sheets

EmulsionShocksEmulsion Shocks

Tony Newland Gear Diff BuildTony Newland Gear Diff Build

Suggested Gearing

6.5
7.5
8.5
9.5
10.5
13.5
17.5 I ran 69/31 at SRS Scottsdale Arizona and 72/30 at MHOR Aurora Co and Full Throttle ALB, NM RCM lockout worked excellent!


MIP pucks excellent upgrade! The new RCM lockout is an excellent piece as well! These options will greatly reduce weight throughout the drive line!

Print Wikipost

Reply

Old 09-19-2017, 11:42 AM
  #1201  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,200
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Opinion needed..running in mid motor,graphite chassis with aluminum braces...do I really need the front upper deck ? I 'm running a fan and the deck is getting in the way
thefnshow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:40 PM
  #1202  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 425
Default

Originally Posted by thefnshow View Post
Opinion needed..running in mid motor,graphite chassis with aluminum braces...do I really need the front upper deck ? I 'm running a fan and the deck is getting in the way
No, the aluminum braces eliminate the need for the top deck (forward of the motor). I would still run the braces that go between to motor mount and transmission
Riverbluff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM
  #1203  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,200
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Thanks


Originally Posted by Riverbluff View Post
No, the aluminum braces eliminate the need for the top deck (forward of the motor). I would still run the braces that go between to motor mount and transmission
thefnshow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:14 PM
  #1204  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,200
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Finally got the Losi wheels to work...fronts worked fine..the tears I had to Drexel a little inside where the but sits and a little where the hex sits...then us Losi 4mm low profile nuts from the 22-4...perfect !
Attached Thumbnails New Schumacher KF2-0921171402-1328x747.jpg  
thefnshow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:59 AM
  #1205  
Tech Master
iTrader: (85)
 
dgdcustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sioux city, IA
Posts: 1,838
Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Default

Can't wait for my 3-cars to show up!!
dgdcustoms is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 03:37 AM
  #1206  
Tech Adept
 
lexusbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 158
Default

Hello, i bought a used KF2 SE and i am trying to understand this setup: Schumacher Cougar KF2 - Michal Orlowski - 2016 oOple Race - Robon Hood Raceway - 06-07.08.2016
What does reversed wishbones mean? Differences between sv2 and kit front wishbones?
Is he running rear shock in front of the arm?
How can i add 20g behind the gearbox?
Thanks in advance
lexusbest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:56 AM
  #1207  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 307
Default

Originally Posted by lexusbest View Post
Hello, i bought a used KF2 SE and i am trying to understand this setup: Schumacher Cougar KF2 - Michal Orlowski - 2016 oOple Race - Robon Hood Raceway - 06-07.08.2016
What does reversed wishbones mean? Differences between sv2 and kit front wishbones?
Is he running rear shock in front of the arm?
How can i add 20g behind the gearbox?
Thanks in advance
reversed arms means left arm right/right arm left. sv2 arms are shorter and a little flatter. wt behind gearbox try using core rc 10gr. wt x2 and servo tape it to the rear! I think there is a pic in earlier post? battery plate just as good too!
lexusbest likes this.
MelKF2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:41 AM
  #1208  
Tech Adept
 
lexusbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 158
Default

Originally Posted by MelKF2 View Post
reversed arms means left arm right/right arm left. sv2 arms are shorter and a little flatter. wt behind gearbox try using core rc 10gr. wt x2 and servo tape it to the rear! I think there is a pic in earlier post? battery plate just as good too!
Thank you!
lexusbest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:45 AM
  #1209  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 307
Default

Originally Posted by lexusbest View Post
Thank you!
anytime! check out Schumacher USA on facebook you can get excellent info there as well!
MelKF2 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service