Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
TLR 22T 2.0 Stadium Truck >

TLR 22T 2.0 Stadium Truck

TLR 22T 2.0 Stadium Truck

Old 04-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Should have mine Saturday from Amain. Wonder if I remember how to build an rc? :-)
Old 04-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Sandfreak
Should have mine Saturday from Amain. Wonder if I remember how to build an rc? :-)
I know what your saying. Last thing I built was an RC10T3 when they came out.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

One of my CVs was slightly bend I hope it was just mine and not all the kits very frustrating experience !!!!! Good luck poeple.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by ProfessorX
One of my CVs was slightly bend I hope it was just mine and not all the kits very frustrating experience !!!!! Good luck poeple.
No white rims, plastic spacers, no precut bodies, bent axles, back ordered the same day as its release. ....... somebody quick throw me a life vest!!!
I'm sure once we all get them up and running dialed in all will he forgotten. I'm Stoked to be driving ST again! Hurry USPS! Hurry!
Old 04-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Just looking for some advise, can you convert a 22 2.0 into a 22t and if i can, can some one pls provide a list off parts ill need. TIA
Old 04-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

I got mine about a third built last night hope to finish it tonight! Thanks to Blue Groove Hobbies for getting it in for me truck looks awesome!!
TLR 22T 2.0 Stadium Truck-20150401_191917.jpg
Old 04-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by "Spanky
No white rims, plastic spacers, no precut bodies, bent axles, back ordered the same day as its release. ....... somebody quick throw me a life vest!!!
I'm sure once we all get them up and running dialed in all will he forgotten. I'm Stoked to be driving ST again! Hurry USPS! Hurry!
Yup for $29.99 they went cheaper on few items compare to 22 2.0 smh
Old 04-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by E-Mann
Ryan is this a change? Frank posted previous the length was the same.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/13891234-post224.html
It is the same length as the original 22T chassis. I had thought you asked if you could put the buggy skin on and that chassis is shorter, sorry, my bad if I misunderstood.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Any time the customers ask for things, we try to answer as best we can. Customers asked that we keep both rear and mid in this one, but get the pricing down, well, some concessions have to be made in that case and to be honest, the "items" that people are mentioning here are worth everyone getting a lower price. Just my .02.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Having both mid and rear motor at this price point is awesome!! I am more than thrilled with what i received in my kit. While i use white wheels im not going to bitch about yellow i will just give them to a kids at the track and buy the $7 white ones.. they aren't that expensive an extra body costs alot more and that is more important to me! Thanks TLR for another awesome kit i cant wait to get it on the track this weekend.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Are weights being used?

Does this truck require added weights for MM configuration like the car? I have not seen any pics of Ryan or Dakota's trucks to see if they are using weights.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Is the standard kit setup that's posted on the TLR website meant for rear motor or mid motor? I plan to run rear motor.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:03 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Naxn
I ordered mine from Horizon, I thought that was a direct buy, no?
If you order from Horizon Hobby, then yes, you bought direct from the manufacturer, and rather than your product going to a hobby shop before coming to you, it will go directly to you.

Originally Posted by brian cox
Frank-Will the TLR chassis pre cut 22 2.0 film also fit on the truck-it appears they are the same length?
The 22 2.0 chassis is not the same length as the 22T 2.0 or the 22T 1.0 (which are the same length). The 22T chassis tape is back on line and on order from our supplier right now. TLR331001.

Originally Posted by Mudcat981
Check your LHS, some are advertising they have some still available.

On the west coast I know OCRC and Rainman's have a few.
PCH still has them in stock, and OCRC had 2 at the end of the night last night.

No white wheels and no pre cut bodies and no aluminum washers
Just like anything, it's a balance. This kit is MM, RM, included 2x bodies, and is $50 less than the 22 2.0. We had to make a few choices to accomplish those, like not fully cutting the body, not including a 2nd set of wheels and no aluminum ball stud washers - none of which affect the quality/on track performance at all. We made sure to keep the all the parts that really provided better performance, like machined shock parts, Tungsten Carbide diff balls, aluminum bleeder caps, threaded king pins/outer hinge pins and many other items.

Originally Posted by E-Mann
Ryan is this a change? Frank posted previous the length was the same.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/13891234-post224.html
The 22T 2.0 chassis is the same length as the 22T 1.0 chassis, but this is NOT the same length as the 22 1.0 or 2.0 chassis.

Yup for $29.99 they went cheaper on few items compare to 22 2.0 smh
The price is $50 less, and comes with a 2nd body, not to mention the additional parts cost for the larger sized (longer arms, towers, CVA's, turnbuckles, etc.). It just can't include all the same hop-up parts.

Originally Posted by Jack Bonhomme
Is the standard kit setup that's posted on the TLR website meant for rear motor or mid motor? I plan to run rear motor.
Mid motor for sure, but it is pretty good for RM as well. RM could maybe use a green front spring.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sounds like everything is all cleared up then. Mine is being packed as I type this. Woohooo! I got bit by the bug again, I can't wait. I haven't even got the kit yet and already dropped 200 bucks on stadium truck goodies
Yeahhhh buddy! Thanks to everyone for all the quick responses and the heads up on the availability. Can't WAIT to get zipping around and put the short course to rest. I miss the agility and dynamics of my XXXTMF2 so I can only imagine what the 22t will bring to the table. Anyone who gets up and running please please share, pics? Tips? Cautions? Videos? Thanks for the info and for the great informative videos on the 22t Frank.

Last edited by "Spanky; 04-02-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Thanks Frank
Old 04-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Sounds like everything is all cleared up then. Mine is being packed as I type this. Woohooo! I got bit by the bug again, I can't wait. I haven't even got the kit yet and already dropped 200 bucks on stadium truck goodies
Yeahhhh buddy! Thanks to everyone for all the quick responses and the heads up on the availability. Can't WAIT to get zipping around and put the short course to rest. I miss the agility and dynamics of my XXXTMF2 so I can only imagine what the 22t will bring to the table. Anyone who gets up and running please please share, pics? Tips? Cautions? Videos? Thanks for the info and for the great informative videos on the 22t Frank.
Fedex tracking sais out for delivery! Anticipation!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.