Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
ProSC 4x4 Ready-To-Run: Team Associated >

ProSC 4x4 Ready-To-Run: Team Associated

Like Tree36Likes

ProSC 4x4 Ready-To-Run: Team Associated

Old 03-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Tech Initiate

most prolite parts work yes. as for the dirt guard, some of the guys have ordered some mesh bag type covers, brand name closer to page 5. Alan_r did a lot of write up on this truck. believe me, i hate sifting through forums, starting near page 3, he has many after market parts listed. I held out for awhile, but ended up buying many items myself. The most evident weak spots are the Front Differential GearBox(where it mounts to chassis), Rear Gearbox too(rarer), Rear Wheel Hubs, CVC Shafts, and shock screws going into A Arms. I have blown the typical ball cups, but also shock caps, shock eyelets, and ofcourse the cheap Body. Still running stock ESC but with CEC deally, stock motor, and aftermarket Servo. I recently just put all this stuff on, and have to do the same with nephews truck. but work has left no down time lately. If I ever get back to the track I will list the parts and setup and track type. Closing Race Em Rc in rockford. But im closer to Leisure hours Raceway in Joliet.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks for the info, I've been sifting thru all the info too. There is a lot to go thru lol.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys for someone that won’t be looking to race competitively is there anything that should be replaced on the stock setup if you just want to have fun on and off road?
Old 03-29-2018, 07:45 AM
Tech Initiate

probably not, im sure you will break the similar parts though. the gearbox on front and rear hubs. and eventually a cvc shaft
Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm sure there is a ProSC/Prolite Setup somewhere on here for a Indoor High Grip clay medium size track. Any help would be most great appreciated
Old 05-13-2019, 05:18 PM
Tech Initiate

For indoor clay I ran proline electrons mc compound

Lowered the roll center by installing the camber links to the inner holes on the shock tower/bulkhead. I don't remember where they attached lol. Then just lengthen the links to get your camber back to where you like it.

Also ran 45 wt front 40 wt rear shock oil.

Packed the diffs with black grease

I did very well with this setup. No more traction rolling and kept up with the tekno and losi trucks. Helps this truck weighs 2 pounds less than a tekno lol.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks Lukeman! That will get me started with it. Did you keep the 16mm shocks or change to 12mm or 13mm shocks? Iíve been think of switching, just to get more spring options.