Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Nitro Sport/Nitro Rustler Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Traxxas Nitro Sport/Nitro Rustler Question

can the suspension parts for the Nitro Rustler be used on the Nitro Sport ??? Because I cant find any aftermarket parts just for the Sport...they all say Nitro Rustler/Sport.

Thanks,
Blue300ZX
Old 08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

Some parts are interchangable. The suspension is pretty universal, and the shocks will definatly work. Most everything from the hing pins out are the same. The only thing we offer that we know 100% will work with the Nitro Sport is our aluminum Bumper. The Nitro Sport isn't as popular as the Nitro Rustler, mainly because they are so similar, yet people would rather have the extra power of the TRX 2.5. The Sport is still a tough truck, but it uses the old school TRX PRO .15. It's not that bad, but it isn't a TRX 2.5 either. It could be worse, they could have made it with the old TRX Image .12. Now that's old school!
Old 08-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Team Platinum ALL THE WAY!!!

I have the TeamPlatinum bumper and camber links. Much better then the stock ones. The fit and finish were perfect.