Wiki Posts
Search

IFMAR Offroad Worlds Winner?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 02:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STEALTH
Keep diging, keep digging boy. Someone is losing all his credibility tonight! Please, keep showing the world! By the way, do you keep running back to your magazines for all your trash talk?! HA! Most Definitely!

Your No longer Worth Any Of Our Time!

I simply supplied a picture of the traction system that somebody wanted to see which is the LRP system, very hypocritical for you to say its all trash since your the loser who has fork out more to have them shipped half way round the world so you can read them eh Stealth ohh and btw Racer and Radio race car came from the UK btw if you had'nt noticed A Land where we race on grass and carpet all day long year in year out, and was'nt it you that slagged the english off because we race on them surfaces all day long yet you boast of having some real tasty tracks round asia yet you morons cant even get an individual to the worlds let alone a world champ?
Dont talkto me bout credibilty, dont try to sound like you know something here. Afterall, the only capacity your able to show is your lack of technical discussion and post something that someone posted ages ago, and ofcourse your spoiltbrat like ego to give heat but cant suck it back attitude, see thats where your inferior filipino mentality jacks in, too emotional with anger and because you could'nt get no one to shaft you up your jacksy. You get all bitchy? Maybe if you go back to the circle, quezon city (gaycentral) or you can always pop back for a bit to san fransisco and you might just get lucky so we dont have to put up with your junk here

Last edited by Dirt-Racer; 08-16-2005 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
After 1 hour of the final results being posted you re-post the frigging results?? .. WTF you been?

Since when did Masami became a Yank? at least get them right asshat

Hey dirt-racer you are the one that started this whole flame war with your rude comments over someone's mistake.

Stealth posted the final standings in 2WD which were not out on this thread and some of us who actually have work and other responsibilities appreciate it when people go out of their way to post this info wether it's late or not. You may not like it but it isn't right for you to go mouthing-off over it. All it does is show your character which obviously isn't much from what I have been reading.

Do us all a Big favor and just Shut-Up once and for all!
Old 08-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TEAM-AE-4-EVER
Hey dirt-racer you are the one that started this whole flame war with your rude comments over someone's mistake.

Stealth posted the final standings in 2WD which were not out on this thread and some of us who actually have work and other responsibilities appreciate it when people go out of their way to post this info wether it's late or not. You may not like it but it isn't right for you to go mouthing-off over it. All it does is show your character which obviously isn't much from what I have been reading.

Do us all a Big favor and just Shut-Up once and for all!
See how you like to play stupid little games here Stealth?.. Doing gayish things like that?. Do you really take me for a fool?...

Ok lemme lay it out for you.. STEALTH = TEAM-AE-4-EVER... The same fool, the same brat. Not only do you post junk, wind people up, now you like to play games by relogging as a different person to make it look like 2 people are ganging up on me.. Try better you moron.. Your 3rd world colonial moronlike scheme wont work here. Ofcourse you can always deny it but proof of it is on the RC10B4 site, or we can always get the moderators to check if it came from the same IP Address. Whose loosing credibility here Ismael you fugly moron.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:40 AM
Tech Regular

Can DIRTRACER & STEALTH please grow up... Their's to much hostility going on in the world for there to be any on this forum, we don't need it. So kiss and make up and talk about what were hear to talk about RACING
Old 08-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Tech Adept

Sorry to disappoint you dirt-racer but I'm more of a lurker on on-line forums due to time constraints and have no clue who Stealth is. I guess your arguement wound you up a little too much. Now stegger made a great suggestion which I hope both of you will consider.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

take it elsewhere please, the rest of us were having a good debate.

Back on topic now, do we know if any of the 'specials' raced this year will be available to buy anytime soon??
Old 08-16-2005, 08:52 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Rumaged through the old mags i had stacked somewhere and came accross the "THING" thats on topic here, TRACTION SYSTEM (LRP) quiet rightly was on Jurgen's Cougar 2wd car. As can be seen on the top plate a white coloured controller is the brains of the system which connects to the speedo mounted on the side of the chasis. From the looks of it, not only is there a sensor going to the front end but also for the rear end?.

Im not sure if schumacher brought out a system of their own but this was afterall mounted on a Cougar 2000 which is ofcourse schumacher, but like i mentioned earlier, GM also made a traction control system incorporated into one unit with the speedo, got one lying around somewhere but forgotten what the model was called.

That GM speed control you´re talking about was the GM ASP. Beside this there also was an other GM traction control-system what could be used with any ESC.
CS Electronics also made a system similar to the separate GM.
I think these were the only traction control-systems available to the public.
The LRP prototyp never went into production and I don´t know of any other system.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

if you two want to haggle back and forth go to TTT. keep this board clean of BS and on track with interesting technical rc stuff. thanks,

adam
Old 08-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stulec52
take it elsewhere please, the rest of us were having a good debate.

Back on topic now, do we know if any of the 'specials' raced this year will be available to buy anytime soon??
Both the Kyosho and Yokomo 4wd's are supposed to be released before the end of this year.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

What do you guys think about Matt Francis leaving R/C? I know he's been racing a long while I was following him back in the day with Lett and Joel. As much as I hate seeing him retire, he has to do what makes him happy. R/C Matt R.I.P. Real Estate Matt, happy new beginning. I may just make it to Las Vegas to see him one last time.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Anyone know where the next worlds are?
Old 08-16-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Keyz
They occur evert two years. The next On Road Worlds is in 2006. The Next Off Road Worlds, 2007.

FYI, the Cat 4000 should also be out before Christmas
Old 08-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keyz

In 2007 it will be FEMCA's turn in the rotation to host the Electric Off-Road Worlds which means it will be in Asia or Australasia.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Adrian,
really looking forward to a new CAT, I think you guys should time it just about right and get the car to us all with time to test and prep before Off Road season gets going for next year.

I used to be a B team driver back in the mid 90's, and I remember the CAT2K coming out, getting mine on a Friday, building it on the Saturday and racing it on the Sunday at a UK national indoor meeting and finishing second with it behind an A team driver and ahead of many top UK guys of the day.

Here's hoping the new car can bring me such success again !
Old 08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

There is a lot of excitment in the company about the Cat4000. It will be very good when it comes out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.