R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 07-31-2005, 10:38 PM   #106
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richey
I think that we are loosing sight of what the real issue is, Mismanagement of roar at the highest level. It is very clear that they just change or add rules to there liking. I find it really interesting about this recent by-laws change that just made it to the web site last week almost 9 months after they changed the by-laws. This is typical BS from roar, IT NEEDs TO STOP NOW!
i agree
stevenmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:38 PM   #107
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer Allman
Tol unfortunately that does not answer it. Your are not one of the rules makers.
Homer it doesn't take someone who makes the rules to be able to read and give answers from the rules. Otherwise lawyers could not give answers to legal advise because they are not the ones who wrote the laws people ask them advise about.

Now that you remembered you were a regional director, guess that question was answered by yourself, which was very easily done to begin with.
T. Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:38 PM   #108
Tech Elite

Steven it was a joke, damn dude lighen up. however I bet they do not have records to prove otherwise.

james i understand exactly what you are saying. I've tried the PC routes and they just do not work.
Homer Allman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:41 PM   #109
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to richey

I just want to know what they were thinking buy making this BS rule. This is just a way to keep the present adminstration in place and it is way over due for them to move on they have done enough damage. There should also be term limits of 4 years total on all positions.
JoshStevensFoundation.org
richey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:41 PM   #110
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=Homer Allman]Steven I do not feel you need to be a certain age to post on this site. However you better be an adult when making posts to Homie'.
[QUOTE]

i must say homer,that line offends me,first YOU call me underage then say im not being an adult about asking you questions?

well youve guaranteed one thing every person that has read your responses has formed an opinion of you and some of them will be voting if you are nominated...
good luck with that
steven
Old 07-31-2005, 10:42 PM   #111
Tech Elite

Tol I would just like the answer from the powers that be. I want it to be a yes of no from someone in power at the present time. Nothing more. If they came out and said no, what dould I say, if they said yes, I now what I could day.

steven you were very adult up until the jerking off started. This is a public forum that kids read, but yet you choose to make reference to adult oriented subjects.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:44 PM   #112
Tech Elite

Steven if people come out a ndvote against me, that is a good thing. It would mean I did make a difference if it's only in turning out the vote. I have 500 members ready to go.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:44 PM   #113
Tech Elite

Quote:
Tol I would just like the answer from the powers that be. I want it to be a yes of no from someone in power at the present time. Nothing more. If they came out and said no, what dould I say, if they said yes, I now what I could day.

steven you were very adult up until the jerking off started. This is a public forum that kids read, but yet you choose to make reference to adult oriented subjects.
did you miss the " " marks it was related to the very topic we were discussing, which was the way you were asking questions.

if anybody was offened i apologize
steven
Old 07-31-2005, 10:46 PM   #114
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to richey

I think that we really need to focus on who we are going to get to run for the VP spot and get behind this person to rid ourself of the dead wood we have now.
JoshStevensFoundation.org
richey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:47 PM   #115
Tech Elite

Quote:
Steven if people come out a ndvote against me, that is a good thing. It would mean I did make a difference if it's only in turning out the vote. I have 500 members ready to go.
you would have ten times that many people(including me)if you didnt make it a personal vendetta against rick and dawn,im not saying that was your intention but from where im sitting and reading your comments here and other sites that is the impression i get
steven

EDIT:sorry i meant to include not
Old 07-31-2005, 10:48 PM   #116
Tech Elite

Lisa was set to run until the bylaws change. Now I may be the one, if they allow it. time will tell

i want to run.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:58 PM   #117
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by richey
I think that we really need to focus on who we are going to get to run for the VP spot and get behind this person to rid ourself of the dead wood we have now.
are you nominating yourself

j/k
steven
Old 07-31-2005, 11:01 PM   #118
Tech Master

HeY!!!

ok steve, homer you both have to just stop arguin, and homer you prolly didnt have to start up the posting in hear about u bein capable or not to run for vp, all you had to do the first time was email anyone of them from roar to get the answer.... im not tryin to sound like a jerk, but if you are capable for running for vp good luck and besta wishes for ya.
JoshR 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 11:01 PM   #119
Tech Elite

if nothing else my outpsokeness is calling attention to things that need called attention to.

Like those bylaw changes. It was my fault for mouthing off a few weeks back. Saying that there was going to be a new sheriff in town and she would keep house. After I said that the bylaws change comes to light. If my account of things are right and can ever be proven someone won't have to worry about threatening phone calls. They will be worried about Big bubba or Big Bertha in the next cell. I hope they like jelly.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:02 PM   #120
Tech Legend

I will !!!(nominate)

Crank calls are no problem here .....
Wild Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote