Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho outlaw ultima vs. tamiya stadium blitzer

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Kyosho outlaw ultima vs. tamiya stadium blitzer

hello every1! im thinking of trying the offroad seen for a change, and am trying to pick between two of these 2nd hand kits ive found.... which would u sugest? thanks
Old 07-27-2005, 05:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I had the stadium bliter before, coming from Tamiya, the kit was OK. When i mean OK, it means that it is built well but runs slow. Very few if no hop ups available at all. I broke my front shock towers and had no where to buy a spare but still had fun with it. But if you just want an offroad rc, the blitzer would be ok. It accepts standard 2.2" tires. Just be careful coz there are only a few spare parts available.
*kung baga entry level kit tlga siya

For the Kyosho, i have no idea what that car is. But my suggestion is to get a 2nd hand losi or associated buggy where a lot of spare parts are available. No regrets there. You don't even have to buy the team versions.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Sup Chris, yeah I agree that the stadium blitzer was built ok, but the ultima can be geared for better perfomance. Yup I will rather go for Team Losi and team associated because they can stand heated competition etc. Not to mention parts availability is everywhere in our country.