Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associate based Mid Motor design

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pellefa
Thanks Tom for sharing the evolution of your work, I have followed with great interest!

Just because there is a kit out soon, you might still push development further for tracks with not-so-high grip…

So thanks, highly appreciated!
Tack så mycket.

I do plan to continue testing. I have reverted my car back to rear motor for a big race this weekend but the next month will be very interesting since my next event is on an indoor mixed surface track. I have no idea what carpet, rubber, plastic will be for traction but I do expect that my current car should be good there.

Much of what I will design to get this to perform on lower traction would apply to the X-Factory X-6s as well.

In addition I am working on a gear diff for the B44 based on the Caster diff design.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TomErickson
Tack så mycket.

I do plan to continue testing. I have reverted my car back to rear motor for a big race this weekend but the next month will be very interesting since my next event is on an indoor mixed surface track. I have no idea what carpet, rubber, plastic will be for traction but I do expect that my current car should be good there.

Much of what I will design to get this to perform on lower traction would apply to the X-Factory X-6s as well.

In addition I am working on a gear diff for the B44 based on the Caster diff design.
Hideeho
I had noticed the dif discussion in the b44 thread. Why the caster dif instead of the Durango? Or any other brand (team c, xray, sworkz, hb, tamiya, etc) for that matter?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Waflet
Hideeho
I had noticed the dif discussion in the b44 thread. Why the caster dif instead of the Durango? Or any other brand (team c, xray, sworkz, hb, tamiya, etc) for that matter?
Because I have a friend that had parts and the prototype pinion is the closest to AE