0.S .21 VZB Vspec

Old 04-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

My last v spec lasted 5 gallons and spat the block out due to bearings being flogged out.

Was sent to OS in Japan and they said it was dusted from a poor air cleaner .
Sold the piston and liner and has done over 15 gallons in my mates buggy. (this was dusted from OS) They are full of @##@.
Just my luck i was given a new v spec dont ask how as did not want a grenade again. Got new bearings in it a stage 4 mod put on by Massive Mods. Im still reluctant to use it sitting in box still. Might give it a go this weekend..
Old 04-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MadRacer
My last v spec lasted 5 gallons and spat the block out due to bearings being flogged out.

Was sent to OS in Japan and they said it was dusted from a poor air cleaner .
Sold the piston and liner and has done over 15 gallons in my mates buggy. (this was dusted from OS) They are full of @##@.
Just my luck i was given a new v spec dont ask how as did not want a grenade again. Got new bearings in it a stage 4 mod put on by Massive Mods. Im still reluctant to use it sitting in box still. Might give it a go this weekend..
hey madracer i race at bdr and meakin as well but not this week working on the mooloolah track (you should check out the sunshine coast off road thread im pretty sure you will be impressed and we will alternate with bdr our first race will be next month)but im very interested to here how your v-spec goes against steven francises os speed v-spec i know bdr is not very good to get a comparison between the two but any reviews would be appreciated to help me decide with my next motor