Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slakr

And now my Tower backorder shows "Late Jul"

and A-Main shows "ETA: 07/25/2014"

Oh well, I guess I wait some more
My tower order keeps showing the same thing as yours. Guess that means we're on the next shipment (maybe) ?

There's an on line hobby shop with 2 kits in stock on ebay. Their priced a little high for me. I'll wait for my back order. But if anyone is interested, here's the link again.

Last edited by Tony Rivas; 07-02-2014 at 07:45 AM. Reason: No outside links
Old 07-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Matt :-);13374839]My tower order keeps showing the same thing as yours. Guess that means we're on the next shipment (maybe) ?

There's an on line hobby shop with 2 kits in stock on ebay. Their priced a little high for me. I'll wait for my back order. But if anyone is interested, here's the link again.

Ya, not too keen on the negative eBay feedback for that seller. I have a Yokomo BMAX4-III and a Losi 22-4. I'll just keep them around for now and continue to wait for my Tower backorder

Last edited by Tony Rivas; 07-02-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: No outside links
Old 07-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ya, not too keen on the negative eBay feedback for that seller. I have a Yokomo BMAX4-III and a Losi 22-4. I'll just keep them around for now and continue to wait for my Tower backorder
Right on. I'm gonna wait for my back order also. Was just pointing out what I found on ebay in case someone found it helpful.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

I wasn't overly impressed with the negative eBay feedback he/she has either...
99.3% positive with 38,700+ reviews is pretty damn good actually.

But I have a hard time paying $50 over retail for the slowest possible "free" shipping. Definitely to temp the impatient. Which I am. haha
Old 07-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Matt :-);13374588]I posted this link on here last night, but someone must have taken it down. Don't know why they would do that. There are two brand new D413 kits available on ebay.

thanks Matt

Last edited by Tony Rivas; 07-02-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: No outside links
Old 07-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Right at this moment (and it changes often) A-Main still shows "ETA: 07/03/2014" and Tower shows "In Stock Limited Quantities"
Hoping my Tower backorder ships soon, I backordered on 4/14.
man, it went from limited qunatities to late July VERY QUICK!
Tower must be getting 4 at a time from Great Planes
At least Great Planes are more helpful, Tower's people SUCK! Like they can't buzz receiving and ask how many came in LAST shipment! Really, Use your computer...that's what it is for! AND AGAIN I say, HPI/Hot Bodies, buy a $20 TILE throw it in with the kits when they go out across the pond! You can track it with an iPhone! F R U S T R A T E D!!!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by boudin4evr
thanks Matt
No charge Bro
Old 07-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

In all fairness to Torrence and HB/HPI, NO ONE told anyone to run out and buy this car, either via Pre-Release or early release. Furthermore, if your order hasn't been fulfilled, you haven't been charged (or at least you shouldn't be) and any vendor you "placed" your order with shouldn't be held liable, for things their suppliers don't even have control of. This is a new car and the manufacturer can only produce so many kits for the thousands upon thousands of customers who scooped up as many kits as they could along with as many parts as they could get a hold of.

Having experienced a horrid race weekend a couple of years ago when freakishly, I went through 5 front arms in 2 days, and then limping home with a fractured one (bad batch of Durango front arms for the 410) and a detached shock in the A-main, I personally make sure to horde enough parts for my cars to ensure I can get through even the worst weekend. I'm sure with the 413, this is the case and it depleted everyone's spare parts supply. Now they are trying to get all their vendors restocked with both kits and parts but are caught out by slow turn around from their suppliers and shipping processes. Associated did the best of all companies in this regard in that they waited until they had a bit more in the way of spares so their spare parts drought was brief. TLR took a little longer to replenish supply a couple years ago and other brands took as long as HB is now and eventually all was OK.

I fully understand how frustrating it can be to be waiting this long, but always remember… patience pays off in the long run. I'm sure every last one of you who are upset and disappointed with not having your kits and parts as soon as you'd prefer will be completely satisfied once you get your stuff. This is a well engineered vehicle and everyone who has driven it has liked it quite a bit.

Have faith in Torrence and HB. They will come through for you.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt :-)
I posted this link on here last night, but someone must have taken it down. Don't know why they would do that.
Cause your not aloud to post any for sale treads or links on this tread. Thanks
Old 07-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i mean i appreciate rules but he was trying to help out an obviously irrate group of people find the product they are all waiting for
Old 07-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tony rivas
Cause your not aloud to post any for sale treads or links on this tread. Thanks
No disrespect intended. If you would have notified me about the reason why you deleted my post, I would not have re posted it. I personally will not do it again, but if your going to edit links posted on this thread for items that can be purchased, you might want to get busy because there are tons of them on here. You missed links posted by other members on the same page that I posted on that will lead to the possible purchase of cooling fans. In a court of law, this is referred to as selective prosecution.

Like I said, no disrespect intended. In the future I'll just p.m. the link to anyone who may need some help finding an item that's hard to come by.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

the incubus,

Your post # 3443 was well said.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graham11
i mean i appreciate rules but he was trying to help out an obviously irrate group of people find the product they are all waiting for
That's cool I get it. Problem solved! Thanks.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Tony Rivas and I p.m.'d each other. He explained to me the it's the ebay sale links that are against the rules on this thread. Other links are not the issue.

If one of us notices an item on ebay in the future that a fellow racer might need, we can just p.m. the link to each other in order to keep ebay links off this thread.

Simple enough for me.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I got mine last night off tower, my backorder said limit stock so I went ahead and grabbed it, I actually figured that when you had back order that they would automatically be filled but anyway I have one on the way now.

Cheers for the link to let us know they had some in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.