Old 07-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Double post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 8ight-e View Post
speaking of AMS.. TQ and round 1 winner of SCT Lutz in a what? Durango desc410v2,,, E-buggy TQ and 4th & 1st place was Ryan Lutz in a what.. that's right a Durango ebuggy,, ok how about nitro buggy? Lutz took #2 in a what? getting the pattern... yup in a dingo Pretty sure they can win Did I mention he was #4 in nitro truggy too?
The only pattern I see that matters at all in this list is the word "Lutz" that dude could win with a rapped out robotronic truggy.....

Im not saying the durango is not good. Just sayin that people give way to much credit to the cars when really its the drivers that put them on the podium.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jhautz View Post
The only pattern I see that matters at all in this list is the word "Lutz" that dude could win with a rapped out robotronic truggy.....

Im not saying the durango is not good. Just sayin that people give way to much credit to the cars when really its the drivers that put them on the podium.
I don't have access or care to spend the time to look up all the winning drivers out there to compare this vs. that. It was just a point, that guy was dumping on a several lines based on a desc410v1 truck in 1/10 scale when the discussion was for a 1/8 truggy. iMO there is no better etruggy on the market right now. I have the 8ight-t 2.0 tekno truggy and i'll trade anyone right now for a Durango kit ;P I do very very well w/ this truggy don't get me wrong, but I will be swapping by next summer Hard to make the move mid season with the part supply I already have on hand for the losi.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 8ight-e View Post
I don't have access or care to spend the time to look up all the winning drivers out there to compare this vs. that. It was just a point, that guy was dumping on a several lines based on a desc410v1 truck in 1/10 scale when the discussion was for a 1/8 truggy. iMO there is no better etruggy on the market right now. I have the 8ight-t 2.0 tekno truggy and i'll trade anyone right now for a Durango kit ;P I do very very well w/ this truggy don't get me wrong, but I will be swapping by next summer Hard to make the move mid season with the part supply I already have on hand for the losi.
I hear ya on that. I have the xray truggy converted and have been running it a long time. Really like the car but want to go to the new tekno when it comes out. Just hate dumping the old and having the "restock" the parts bin for the new car when I already have enough parts on the old car to build 2 spares. LOL. Will need to see how things go. Truggy (especially etruggy) is all but dead around here. I love it, but Im not gonna dump cash on something I wont be able to race.