Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
XRAY XB9E Official Thread - they did it :) >

XRAY XB9E Official Thread - they did it :)

Like Tree1Likes

XRAY XB9E Official Thread - they did it :)

Old 08-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

We are here to help out each other not police when its not needed
Old 08-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sn47som1 View Post
The funny thing is you guys start policing now??? LOL after I already asked all those questions before? should have done that much sooner dont ya think? You guys need to work on your thread policing skills if you're gonna do it. Can't believe you guys didnt start policing in the beginning..... but you are now?- meaning its way too late to be "those guys" its even worse now.

And wittyname must be pretty bored to list all my posts!! you must be a special kind. Thanks for taking that time to do that. Maybe rc tech has an award for you. hahahahahahahahahah joke. Was completely useless and a waste of your time because I already told you I notice everytime LOL just didnt think I was dealing with such police. They are electric 1/8 scale related questions so thats good enough, get it? i would hope so.
It takes all of three seconds to multi quote.

The reason why you post in the right place is so you CAN help others out ... Those questions you have may be the same questions others are looking for the answer to . When you put it in the right place , they can find the answers when they look for them .

Get it .... I would hope so.

Funny thing is I have answered several of your questions , and given you links to find the answers to others . I have Helped you out .
Old 08-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Lol at going tough guy about toy cars.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

Not so much that but when someone is a smartass, I would just assume punch him in his cockholster. PTSD gave me a short fuse for dealing with jackasses
Old 08-22-2014, 06:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wittyname View Post
It takes all of three seconds to multi quote.

The reason why you post in the right place is so you CAN help others out ... Those questions you have may be the same questions others are looking for the answer to . When you put it in the right place , they can find the answers when they look for them .

Get it .... I would hope so.

Funny thing is I have answered several of your questions , and given you links to find the answers to others . I have Helped you out .
multi quote ehh? fancy, I don't see any kind of option for that. But everyone here TOO will benefit from my questions get it? You guys would only have a point if I wasn't providing benefit to the people on this thread then you could police. This should be understood as again i say they are 1/8 scale electric car inquiries about the same gear you all use on these xray toy cars so stop bunching up your "that guy" panties. Point is what I inquired about here is a win win for people here. I would hope you understand all this. If not I can explain further. (but i really dont care)

The only jackasses are people that get bent out of shape over a few posts that don't technically meet their standards enough for what their idea of a relevant post is.

What have we learned here? Don't police unless its for something non beneficial. If you have any questions let me know.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mullet1 View Post
Lol at going tough guy about toy cars.
^
+200
Old 08-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sn47som1 View Post
multi quote ehh? fancy, I don't see any kind of option for that. But everyone here TOO will benefit from my questions get it? You guys would only have a point if I wasn't providing benefit to the people on this thread then you could police. This should be understood as again i say they are 1/8 scale electric car inquiries about the same gear you all use on these xray toy cars so stop bunching up your "that guy" panties. Point is what I inquired about here is a win win for people here. I would hope you understand all this. If not I can explain further. (but i really dont care)

The only jackasses are people that get bent out of shape over a few posts that don't technically meet their standards enough for what their idea of a relevant post is.

What have we learned here? Don't police unless its for something non beneficial. If you have any questions let me know.

You can be as loud as you like , that wont make you right.

Multi Quote is that ever elusive MQ button right next to the Quote button fwiw ....
Old 08-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by USMC STONE 1 View Post
Not so much that but when someone is a smartass, I would just assume punch him in his cockholster. PTSD gave me a short fuse for dealing with jackasses
just some advice.....

leave the past military stuff and disorders off the postings. It will help you not look like a nutcase and a jackass.

honestly trying to help.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wittyname View Post
You can be as loud as you like , that wont make you right.

Multi Quote is that ever elusive MQ button right next to the Quote button fwiw ....
You're absolutely right mr. but in this case I actually am right. Thanks for the MQ knowledge I feel like a forum master!! Now enough with the apparent amateurs on here and lets talk carbon chassis'?
Old 08-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Tech Champion

Old 08-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mullet1 View Post
just some advice.....

leave the past military stuff and disorders off the postings. It will help you not look like a nutcase and a jackass.

honestly trying to help.
I honestly could care less what anyone thinks about my service. If someone is a smart ass they get punched in they're cockholster. That's just how it is.

And Pulse, you would be speaking German if it wasn't for the US coming to take up for the weak.

Last edited by USMC STONE 1; 08-22-2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Add
Old 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

As far as a carbon chassis the last one I got from SNR was not very good. Also twisted when brand new. Maybe for indoors to lighten but other than that no reason for it
Old 08-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

I'm gonna be selling the 2 I have soon. I'm already running the XB8E but still running the XB9 in nitro. I'm gonna convert the XB8e back to nitro and but the factory XB8e. I have enough new and barely used parts to last 3-5 yrs without needing anything. If interested pm me and I will email pics. No rush since my lap times are about the same but will list soon in forvsake thread
Old 08-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Tech Initiate

I've uploaded my xb9e videos...but due to less contribution on this page, i cant paste the link over here.

you guys may search "Xray Xb9e at Precint 6 Putrajaya Track" on youtube.

greeting from Malaysia
Old 08-25-2014, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Funny thing is in a lot of ways the 808E with the 9 shocks/progressives is better then the 9 or 9E. Its a more stable and consistent ride with a lot of turn in when set up right. just food for thought...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.